So I can see a little from the iFi web page on this. What are the differences between this and the iDAC2 and/or the DAC functionality of the iDSD? My questions are:
1. Same DAC chip?
2. Same DAC implementation as the iDAC2?
3. Different power isolation?
4. Bluetooth, of course (don't care....but that's just me as I would never use this)
5. Nano has S/PDIF and USB input (hurray!)
6. Removes headphone out (also fine -- wouldn't use it in my main rig)
7. Other than galvanic isolation (another hurray!), would one hear any differences between this and the iDAC2?