Wow - thanks, everyone!
And many thanks to Srajan @ 6moons for all his interest in the LIO DHT PRE development,
extensive review, and now this Component of the Year Award!
Congratulations. A banner year personally and professionally!
It has definitely been an awesome year for me in many ways! And all of this positive energy has been
keeping me up late at nights (in a good way
) working on new LIO ideas and developments, along with
other projects. I'll be working all week catching up on orders and cranking along on these exciting projects
and will be posting about what's coming next soon (in a few weeks).
I want to THANK EVERYONE again for all your continued enthusiasm, excitement and support of LIO and
the Vinnie Rossi brand.
With all the shows that I've exhibited at since LIO was introduced in 2014, all the excellent reviews,
and all our customers (and your valuable feedback!), many of you are now seeing - and most importantly
, hearing -
what LIO is all about:
- A game-changing product platform that is designed for long-term ownership and enjoyment (not a flavor-of-the-month product).
- Total isolation from the AC mains... w/o the use of batteries (the quality of the power feeding LIO has no sonic influence on what you hear),via super-low output impedance, patent-pending ultracapacitor power supply design.
- A modular design where the customer can easily configure for their current and future needs, and have fun upgrading without
losing money (100% trade up program).
- New modules, ideas and improvements/upgrades from your valuable customer feedback. LIO is designed for future innovation
to be easily added in.
- Very high value, factory-direct sales model.
- 10-year warranty on the entire product (parts & labor), with what I hope you all consider to be the best customer service out there!
- Solid build quality, very clean circuit layouts, and in the unlikely event that something needs replacing for whatever reason - it gets taken care of ASAP.
- 30-day return policy: The best way to experience LIO is in your home system.
- FUN... as cleaning up and simplifying your system and transitioning to LIO means more time and enjoyment listening to your music
. And when you have the itch to roll tubes, upgrade, or even just try a new module and compare to the previous one (or compare to another component), it is easy to do!
All of the above was my vision after 10-years of growing and learning from Red Wine Audio. I hope many more of you get to experience LIO in 2017, via the trade shows, and hopefully in your own home. As always, feel free to call or email me with any questions...
With much thanks and appreciation!