I skimmed through the thread but did not see any mention of being able to replace the board in our existing units with this new one.
Is there an upgrade path for existing users either as DIY or through you?
While I've yet to announce any upgrade program, the key points that come to mind in considering an upgrade from a V2 to a V25 are as listed below. I'm sure this list will evolve.
1) Both boards use the same Tortuga Audio display modules, encoder & IR receiver module
2) Both boards use the same Apple remote
3) Both boards can use the same power supply
4) The V25 is slightly wider and longer than the V2 so the mounting holes will be different.
5) The V25 has its own input switching so you'll no longer need your existing external switching board used with the V2
6) Both boards use the same 5 pin USB header connection except the header is on the underside of the V25 board
7) The V25 board has no piggy-back board on its underside so overall the V25 can be mounted lower than the V2.
8 ) With the V25 you MUST connect the IR receiver module to the master display module since there's no place to mount the IR receiver directly to the V25 board itself.