Visiting Denver area for Thanksgiving

PEB

• Industry Participant
    • http://www.BambergAudio.com
« on: 19 Nov 2004, 12:16 pm »
Hello all,
I am flying out to the Denver area (Castle Rock / Larkspur) to visit family (my family) this Thanksgiving.

If any DAM members are interested in auditioning BESL speakers, I can ship out a pair of Series 2 or Series 5 MT monitors, and make myself available for Q/A.

Cheers,
Phil
BESL

jackman

« Reply #1 on: 22 Nov 2004, 09:13 pm »
I hope the DAM group is able to get together to hear Phil's system.  Phil is a man of few words but he knows how to make amazing sounding speakers.  His active setup is the best I have ever heard, period.  I know it's difficult to find time for auditions around the Turkeyday holiday but BESL speakers are worth the effort.  

You will not hear any marketing-speak or blustery language from Phil.  Just good solid engeneering and wonderful sounding speakers.  He really is one of the good guys in this industry.

J

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
« Reply #2 on: 22 Nov 2004, 11:38 pm »
I'd love to come but I'll be out of town visiting family in Texas :-(

jackman

« Reply #3 on: 22 Nov 2004, 11:43 pm »
Hi Tyson,
You were one of the guys I had in mind.  I have enjoyed your reviews through the years and your honest approach to evaluating audio gear.  Hopefully you will have a chance to listen to Phil's creations.  I have never heard sound as good as Phil's active setup.  He's an extremely intelligent guy and a true perfectionist and music lover.  

The holidays are a tough time to schedule these things.  I know how it goes.  Have a great holiday!

Jack

mgalusha

« Reply #4 on: 23 Nov 2004, 03:54 am »
I'd love to but I just switched jobs and I'll likely be working Friday and part of the weekend and the other part of the weekend will be spent working on the house.