Haiti / Save the children.org

klaus@odyssey

Haiti / Save the children.org
« on: 12 Oct 2016, 07:52 am »
I have been a supporter for www.savethechildren.org for over 10 years now...this is the one organization that I absolutely love (other than various animal help org's)....and now, knowing and seeing the misery in Haiti,  I'll do the same as I did before a couple of times which worked out well....here's how I want to help with your assistance..everybody wins and we can get some more serious donation out !!!!

-  I will sell 10  Groneberg Quattro Power cords  for $ 120.  !!!!   (in Europe they are close to $ 300., and I usually get them to my customers closer to my cost at under $ 100.,  but guys, we're talking disaster assistance here)...they are 4-5 ',  and if you need longer ones, I can accomodate...and yes, $ 120. is the starting point,  if you want to send more $, please do so !!!!

-  All (and I mean ALL  )  the funds will go to savethechildren.org....every single penny,  and I'll get the detailed payments out to every one who participates as proof thereoff...

-  I am not affiliated in any form with the organization.....people are aware that there have been shady dealings before, and I just want to do my part as a private person to help and also make sure that everybody understands that this is above board,  and I think that this is a great way....and again,  yes,  I'll provide 100 % proof of all of the funds.....

Guys,  come on....

Klaus

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
Re: Haiti / Save the children.org
« Reply #1 on: 12 Oct 2016, 09:26 am »
Why are we here if we don't try to help, even in small ways.  Count me in.  Please let me know how to get funds to you.
Scott

GentleBender

« Reply #2 on: 12 Oct 2016, 12:16 pm »
Put me down for two Klaus. My funds may be tight, but they will make a big difference for the people suffering in Haiti. Thanks for coming up with inventive ways to help.

GentleBender

« Reply #3 on: 12 Oct 2016, 12:16 pm »
Double post.  :oops:

Phil A

« Reply #4 on: 12 Oct 2016, 01:36 pm »
Count me in as well.  Just let me know how you would like the funds.

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #5 on: 12 Oct 2016, 05:36 pm »
OK, Tallies :

Please specify what length, and how much you want to donate...making a public running list here....as for funds, paypal is probably best...:  kbunge1@comcast.net.
Also, figure about $ 10.  for shipping as well.........

So, Phil, GB, SC,  and everybody:

Please post as following (sample)

1 x PC  5 ' $ 140. plus shipping

And I forgot;  the Quattro References come with the pure copper contact Groneberg IEC's and Marinco hospital grade AC outlets !!!!!!!

Phil A

« Reply #6 on: 12 Oct 2016, 05:45 pm »
Klaus - you can put me down for two 5 footers.  I'll send $400 funds via PayPal in a couple of minutes.

Phil A

« Reply #7 on: 12 Oct 2016, 05:50 pm »
Done

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #8 on: 12 Oct 2016, 06:05 pm »
OK...5 sold,   5 more to go  !!!!!!

GentleBender

« Reply #9 on: 13 Oct 2016, 09:28 am »
How about 4' for my two, but I can only go $120 each plus shipping right now. :| The money will be in your account in a few minutes.

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #10 on: 13 Oct 2016, 10:37 am »
Phil,  Jason,  got the $  ok.....

as for how much $,  totally up to you...I put in $ 120.,  because there has to be some amount over my cost or otherwise I could just go ahead and donate the $ 800 + that this costs me without all of the extra work involved making the power cords....I want to get as much money donated as possible,  obviously,   AND GUYS,  THERE ARE 5 MORE PLEDGED PC's  AVAILABLE  for a very, very good cause...when was the last time you looked at your system and knew you did something kind ????

Besides, the Groneberg Quattro Reference cables are awesome !!!!!

standub

« Reply #11 on: 13 Oct 2016, 05:51 pm »
Klaus

I'll take 1 5' @ $150 plus shipping.

When I get home I'll have to mess around with PayPal, I only use it about once every three years so I forgot my log in and need to update the cc, etc.  Missed you and Alex during RMAF this year, I didn't actually even make it this year.

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #12 on: 13 Oct 2016, 06:36 pm »
Awesome......4 to go......

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #13 on: 13 Oct 2016, 08:09 pm »
All funds sent.  I need mine to be 5+ feet.  62 or 63" would be helpful if possible.  If not, 5 feet will do.

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #14 on: 13 Oct 2016, 11:18 pm »
Scott,

got confirmation of the funds from savethechildren.org....

martinr

« Reply #15 on: 14 Oct 2016, 01:47 am »
Klaus,  Don't need a power cord at the moment but thanks to your influence I just sponsored a child at Save the Children.  Thanks for the great idea and I hope you and Ira are doing well. 

- Martin

standub

« Reply #16 on: 14 Oct 2016, 04:38 am »
Payment send

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #17 on: 14 Oct 2016, 08:40 am »
Martin,  man you and Michelle are awesome !!!  And Eric,  payment came in ....

GentleBender

« Reply #18 on: 15 Oct 2016, 12:29 pm »
Don't pass up on this opportunity to help Haiti's children and improve your system at the same time. I think there are a few left...

wisnon

« Reply #19 on: 15 Oct 2016, 02:56 pm »
Hi Klaus

I dont need a PC...but would like to send you $50 to pass on to the relief effort. What email addy should I use for Paypal?