**SOLD** Musical Design T-100 Elite Hybrid Amplifier

blosert

For sale is my Musical Design T-100 Elite amplifier. This amp uses a tube front end (6922/6DJ8s), a tube-rectified power supply for the front-end circuitry, and a MOSFET output stage. I'm asking $1,495, including paypal and shipping to the CONUS.

Musical Design's John Hilig makes many very high quality preamps and amps, as well as modifications on Hafler and Adcom amps. He has an excellent reputation among his customers, and typically flies under the radar. But at their price points, his products are among the best available. This amp has a beautifully delicate, sweet sound that also provides great detail and transparency. It produces 100 watts per channel, and can drive most speakers easily. Like all of John's products, it sounds wonderful and is very reliable.

I bought this product as a demo unit from a local dealer. This unit was used at the most recent Axpona show in Chicago, paired with Vapor Audio speakers. A different unit (but the same model) has gotten very good comments from Stereophile and other publications at past Rocky Mountain Audio Fests.

The amp is in very good condition, and has worked perfectly since I've owned it. At my asking price of $1,495, I will include shipping and paypal fees in the CONUS. I would also be willing to accept a cashier's check as payment.

Thanks for looking, and let me know if you have any questions.

« Last Edit: 16 Jul 2016, 02:36 pm by blosert »

gelajoy

Re: Musical Design T-100 Elite Hybrid Amplifier
« Reply #1 on: 13 Jul 2016, 06:37 pm »
What is your asking price?

blosert

« Reply #2 on: 13 Jul 2016, 06:54 pm »
Sorry, forgot to include that! It's $1,495 (I've modified the ad to include it).

zeke

« Reply #3 on: 13 Jul 2016, 07:19 pm »
Any idea how old this amp is ?

Do you have any "cover off" pics ?

blosert

« Reply #4 on: 13 Jul 2016, 07:48 pm »
It's less than a year old, the most recent version. No, I don't have any cover-off picks at the moment.

zeke

« Reply #5 on: 13 Jul 2016, 10:52 pm »
where are you located ?

blosert

« Reply #6 on: 14 Jul 2016, 12:09 am »
I live in the Quad Cities, on the Iowa side (52722).

gelajoy

« Reply #7 on: 14 Jul 2016, 12:22 am »
Pm sent