Worricker Trilogy - Amazon Prime

Tyson

• Audio - It's all a big fake.
Worricker Trilogy - Amazon Prime
« on: 24 Jun 2016, 05:30 pm »
OK, Amazon gave me a message that this was going away in 6 days, so I'm plowing through the four episodes.  Although I do find it very funny that the "Worricker Trilogy" has 4 episodes :D  OK the show itself has an amazing cast - Bill Nighy, Ralph Fiennes, Rachel Weiss, Helena Bonham Carter, Christopher Walken, Winona Ryder.  How is the show itself?  Terrible.  Bad acting across the board and a terrible, obvious and dumb plot.  Ugh.  How the "f" do you get a bad performance from Christoper Walken?  How did this even get made?  It's so bad I'm continuing to watch it just to see how badly miscast all the major actors are and seeing them flounder.  So it's still entertaining in a perverse sort of way.  I'll probably finish out the last 2 episodes because that's how I'm built.  But if I had to do it over again, I'd watch Season 2 of Endeavor, also a British movie series, and also leaving Amazon Prime in 6 days.  But Endeavor is a much, much, much better show. 

Bob2

• De gustibus non est disputandum
Re: Worricker Trilogy - Amazon Prime
« Reply #1 on: 24 Jun 2016, 07:34 pm »
I have to agree about Endeavor. Excellent show. Supposed to be 3 new episodes being made.

Worricker was so so. Nighy usually gives a good performance.
There is only 3 episodes.... One "episode" was discussion of the story, show, ect..