Here is my list for vinyl playback.
1. Omni-directional (top view) bubble level (I have the Audio Technica).
2. Regular bubble level (I have bought levels, sawed them apart and extracted the bubble level vial(s). I use this to reference the platter with one and set the headshell azimuth with the other.
3. Electronic scale for setting VTF
4. Small stylus brush for cleaning.
5. Record cleaning brush (I use a Discwasher D4).
6. Record cleaning fluid (I make my own from 3 parts 99% isopropyl alcohol, 1 part water put into a small 4 oz. spray bottle).
7. Cartridge Alignment tools (I have my own).
8. Blank disc (for setting AS), or if you don't like that, checking that the AS actually works.
9. Spanner screw driver (to set tonearm pivots)
10. Old record (used to set the VTF scale on, and cartridge alignment tool on).
11. Jeweler's loop or USB microscope (to examine stylus condition).
12. LC meter to check pf of interconnects from table to phono preamp.
13. Strobe disc (to check for speed performance).
14. Micro screw drivers and Allen wrench set(s) (both English and Metric).
15. Some kind of RCM or record cleaning method.
16. MOFI record sleeves.
All for now.