It was going fine. I was using the mrendu for at least 2 full straight days of listening. Then I downloaded HQplayer for a trial, and upsampled everything to DSD128. No problems. A while later the music just stopped and when I touched the mRendu I thought it was going to melt. I wasn't able to play anything at any rate last night until I turned HQplayer off and just listed normally. I only got to redbook by the time I went to bed though. I'll be contacting sonore but last night I was busy trying to decide if the current issue was my computer or network or mRendu or what. I know I've got about 1000 cycles on my mute relay at this point.