FS: Mosaic 9-LP box set Miles Davis & John Coltrane (Sold)

Sarchi

SOLD

Mosaic Records MQ9-191
The Complete Columbia Recordings Of Miles Davis with John Coltrane

9 x 180-gram LP's mastered from the analog master tapes
58 tracks in total including many previously unreleased songs or studio takes (versions)
24-page book on this brilliant era in Davis' career, with photos from the recording sessions

Numbered limited pressing (only 5000 were made), this is a collectible set that I've owned and cherished for a number of years. Lightly played, all the discs are NM, so is the booklet. The cover is excellent, with the exception of the spine, which has the typical Mosaic box paper-tearing issue. Not a big deal but worth noting. Pics available on request (PM me and include your email address). Best offer over $325 takes it. Shipping will be $20 by expedited mail.

Info here: https://www.discogs.com/Miles-Davis-With-John-Coltrane-The-Complete-Columbia-Recordings-Of-Miles-Davis-With-John-Coltrane/release/4923061

« Last Edit: 6 May 2016, 02:39 pm by Sarchi »

Sarchi

Re: FS: Mosaic 9-LP box set Miles Davis & John Coltrane
« Reply #1 on: 18 Apr 2016, 02:54 pm »
A few pics. Trying to show the spinal paper tear in 'full disclosure'. These are just cell pics. I don't mind taking high-rez pics of all the vinyl surfaces, for a serious buyer. It's a wonderful set...don't really want to sell it, but I've spent way too much money the last month or so! Time to rationalize a few things that don't get much usage.

Sarchi

Re: FS: Mosaic 9-LP box set Miles Davis & John Coltrane
« Reply #2 on: 28 Apr 2016, 01:45 pm »
SOLD
« Last Edit: 6 May 2016, 02:39 pm by Sarchi »