Super Mini's up and playing over here. New videos on page 2.

Saturn94

Re: Super Mini's up and playing over here. New videos on page 2.
« Reply #120 on: 16 Jul 2019, 02:59 am »
Sweet, thanks!   :D

I’m looking forward to hearing them at HAL’s next month.  :thumb:

2bigears

« Reply #121 on: 16 Jul 2019, 07:49 pm »
 :D jello speaker seekers.  Does anyone know if the version with triple 165's powered version is in design stage of ready for rollout ?  Danny, I sent you a pm. This speaker seems a mini S7 of sorts. Love the servo bass,  but totally not needed at my age unless I won the lotto.  Budget, size , weight all factor in. Thanks for the mini.  :D

Captainhemo

« Reply #122 on: 16 Jul 2019, 08:06 pm »
No  3 M165 version , sending  Danny a  side loaded  4 M165 base soon.  There  are pics   earlier in thread .
More  super Mini baffles / kits   this week

jay

2bigears

« Reply #123 on: 16 Jul 2019, 09:20 pm »
 :D hi Jay. Thanks ,, and I forgot the V design you crafted ,, you have 4, 165's OB each side ?  Is that right ?  And Danny is thinking of adding an amp each side  ?  This sounds fab....  Be in Kelowna next month.  :D

Captainhemo

« Reply #124 on: 16 Jul 2019, 10:32 pm »
:D hi Jay. Thanks ,, and I forgot the V design you crafted ,, you have 4, 165's OB each side ?  Is that right ?  And Danny is thinking of adding an amp each side  ?  This sounds fab....  Be in Kelowna next month.  :D

yes,   4 per channel and  they will be active ,  think Danny  has some ideas for an  amp for each channel.
Let me know when you're in town, maybe you  can  pop by for a  listen  if you  like

jay

2bigears

« Reply #125 on: 17 Jul 2019, 03:13 am »
 :D thanks Jay,, be there on the 22nd next month.  Would love to see what your cutting up in your Mad speaker lab,,,,,  :D