JJAZ Amp Tour comes to GAS

Scott F.

« Reply #40 on: 5 Nov 2004, 03:41 pm »
Quote from: pjchappy
Floyd vinyl????????????????????? :wink:
p

Absolutely!!!!

Loaded up DSOTM and Momentary Lapse of Reason (CD and Vinyl both). Also grabbed several other cd/vinyl matches that I thought you might find interesting. I didnt' grab the Jazz Club though, I've go the feeling Steves new tubed phonostage will sound pretty darned good on it's own.

Vasu, I grabbed the Neutriks for you too.

Steve, if you don't mind I thought I might get there just a bit early (5:00-5:30) so we could set up the bi-amp/active XO thing.

pjchappy

« Reply #41 on: 5 Nov 2004, 03:45 pm »
I don't think today is going to be very busy for me. . .I may TRY to sneak out early (although I did that last Friday, too  :oops: )

p

steve k

« Reply #42 on: 5 Nov 2004, 04:18 pm »
5 is no problem. I'll be here watching the chili bubble. I've isolated the problem on the JJAZ monoblock to a bad binding post. Wayne is going to call to kick around having us fix it vs shipping it back to him for repair.

What I have for speaker cables are 2 pairs of Nitros and 2 very long pairs of TARA's that came with the AKSA. If you have any others you want to bring, you're welcome to.

Paul, this is your boss, "Quit leaving early on Fridays--that's for partners only!"  :evil:  :nono:

Seeya.

drummerwill

Late Comer
« Reply #43 on: 5 Nov 2004, 10:51 pm »
Yo Steve
   I'm gonna try to make too !

Willie