RMAF 2015 anyone?

es347

• Facilitator
  • ..I've got my eye on you...which one you say?
Re: RMAF 2015 anyone?
« Reply #20 on: 23 Sep 2015, 02:46 pm »
..would love to attend and shake some hands but health issues that always seem to rear their ugly heads last minute preclude air travel.  Pam and I had flights booked for the 2013 RMAF when a lower back issue said nope!  $700 down the drain...crap!  Well you youngsters have fun and be sure to takes lots of photos.  I do have a request.  Please seek out the new PS Audio BHK monoblocks and the new Mark Levinson 536 monos for a listen.  They should be the real deal.  Thanks!

..over and out

Delacroix

« Reply #21 on: 23 Sep 2015, 04:36 pm »
Maybe a Sat morning breakfast or early lunch for VSA groupies to compare notes?

Or beers and burgers Friday night? Hey, I could skip the burger :)

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
« Reply #22 on: 23 Sep 2015, 05:00 pm »

I'm in!  Let' get a # of VSA fans interested in joining and maybe we can make a rez. 

VSA_Production

« Reply #23 on: 23 Sep 2015, 05:21 pm »
Hey don't forget about us lol

Escott1377

« Reply #24 on: 23 Sep 2015, 05:53 pm »
Hey don't forget about us lol

Damon,

Quit farting around on Facebook and help get my speakers on a truck :)

VSA_Production

« Reply #25 on: 23 Sep 2015, 08:20 pm »
lol......this isn't Damon, and we are working on them :duh:

Escott1377

« Reply #26 on: 23 Sep 2015, 09:01 pm »
lol......this isn't Damon, and we are working on them :duh:

Understood, and good things come to those who wait!

SundayNiagara

« Reply #27 on: 24 Sep 2015, 10:54 pm »
Will VSA bring the new VR4Jrs?

htradtk

« Reply #28 on: 24 Sep 2015, 11:50 pm »
Love the line, "good things come to those who wait", I'm still waiting for the lotto Gods to be good to me and send me some $$$. Would love to have a pair of those 55's in BMW Bronze in my music room!

Henry

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
« Reply #29 on: 25 Sep 2015, 02:50 am »
Love the line, "good things come to those who wait", I'm still waiting for the lotto Gods to be good to me and send me some $$$. Would love to have a pair of those 55's in BMW Bronze in my music room!

Henry

Henry, I won't lie,,, they are truly very special.  I will go to RMAF & be completely bored with everything I see and hear!  Magico, Wilson, YG, Evolution, go down the list.  Their best models don't compare to the 55's!  I'm running a Karan Acoustics amp connected to a recently upgraded Laufer Teknic Memory Player.  The last install will be the Ultra cables... When I win the lotto!

htradtk

« Reply #30 on: 25 Sep 2015, 02:36 pm »
Jack,

Sounds like you have a nice system, can't imagine the sound of your system with those 55's, they are truly a remarkable speaker system! I'm running my VR-5 Anniversary MKII's with a McIntosh MC352 and of course with the Signature Masterbuilt cables. I've got a deal, if you win the lotto, you can get me a pair in BMW Bronze, if I win the lotto, I'll get you your Ultra cables and a pair for me too!

VSA_Production

« Reply #31 on: 25 Sep 2015, 05:01 pm »
At the RMAF show we will be running all Ultra cables by Master-Built.  In all my years in this industry I've heard many different cables, but none have been as extreme as the Ultra's.  From the first moment Delphi sent us the first sample inner connect it was game over lol.  It didn't make a difference where in the chain we placed them, all we knew was there was at least a 30% increase in the sound quality.  Now with the new Ultra speaker cables added to the mix, it is something I have never experienced with any other cables.  The down side is..................once you go all Ultra you can never go back.  If you did you would clearly know what you were missing.  Kind of like having a high quality cable then switching back to Monster cable.  And I apologize to those who may still be using Monster cable.

Holli82

« Reply #32 on: 26 Sep 2015, 04:37 am »
Henry, I won't lie,,, they are truly very special.  I will go to RMAF & be completely bored with everything I see and hear!  Magico, Wilson, YG, Evolution, go down the list.  Their best models don't compare to the 55's!  I'm running a Karan Acoustics amp connected to a recently upgraded Laufer Teknic Memory Player.  The last install will be the Ultra cables... When I win the lotto!

I go to CES and the Newport show every year.  I leave the shows and come home to the "best sound in show".  I think all of the VS owners will agree.   :thumb:

violetmachan

« Reply #33 on: 26 Sep 2015, 12:51 pm »
hi Rodney

I would second that thought! :thumb:

For me the vr9se mark 2 works like a dream at home.....probably the best of Albert's creation for homeset up
 :scratch:

shows.....never done one of the big ones as yet!!......would like to meet other vsa enthusiasts  and thoroughly enjoy annual meetings with cor dekker and listening to music  :icon_twisted:

still enjoying music
Sam  :

htradtk

« Reply #34 on: 26 Sep 2015, 01:59 pm »
Rodney/Sam,

I totally agree, no matter what VSA speaker you have, it is the BEST speaker in its price range, period!

Henry

skolis

« Reply #35 on: 27 Sep 2015, 02:20 pm »
Maybe a Sat morning breakfast or early lunch for VSA groupies to compare notes?

or

... shall we pick one and meet up?
Saturday AM would help the late arrivals...... but I'll be in early so makes no difference to me.

leif8660

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
« Reply #36 on: 29 Sep 2015, 03:08 am »
Hooray.......................One more day then on a plane to RMAF :dance:

jab

• Esoteric Audio-Video
« Reply #37 on: 29 Sep 2015, 12:11 pm »
or

... shall we pick one and meet up?
Saturday AM would help the late arrivals...... but I'll be in early so makes no difference to me.

I'll be around from Friday early afternoon thru Saturday mid day.  I'll be staying at a Marriott Courtyard nearby. Feel free to ring me up.. 7133050566  Would be great if the Audiocircle VSA buds could be joined by Leif and Damon.
« Last Edit: 30 Sep 2015, 01:47 am by jab »

leif8660

• Industry Participant
    • Von Schweikert Audio
« Reply #38 on: 30 Sep 2015, 01:39 am »
Damon and I fly in tomorrow.  So we sure would like to see everyone.  Especially me so I can put some faces with the names lol.  My number is 951-233-9852.  See you there

Delacroix

« Reply #39 on: 2 Oct 2015, 12:18 am »
I'll drop by the VSA room when I arrive tomorrow (around 4pm) so if there's an evening beer or Sat breakfast commitment, somebody leave word....Let's go!