Website Shopping Cart

Mike Dzurko

Website Shopping Cart
« on: 1 Oct 2004, 10:41 pm »
We just uploaded our all new website (look for separate announcement). The shopping cart is all new and as of 5:40 untested outside of our own network. Just in case . . . email me if you have any difficulties. Thanks!

Eric

Website Shopping Cart
« Reply #1 on: 2 Oct 2004, 02:24 am »
Mike,

The new site looks awesome

Eric

thugh

Website Shopping Cart
« Reply #2 on: 2 Oct 2004, 02:38 am »
Mike,

The site looks really cool.  Congrats!

Did you my email regarding the order for the two subs or would you like me to try out the new order system?

DougM57

Website Shopping Cart
« Reply #3 on: 2 Oct 2004, 12:59 pm »
Congrats! Site looks good; makes me want to buy something :)

Mike Dzurko

Website Shopping Cart
« Reply #4 on: 2 Oct 2004, 01:15 pm »
Eric, Tom, Doug:

Thanks very much. The credit goes to Brenda as she has put SO much of herself into this for months. It is not easy doing a complete web makover on a site with nearly 1000 pages, over 2000 pictures while simultaneouly doing customer service, working with vendors, checking on production, etc. Brenda is a champ and I have a feeling she is really tired this weekend after what she had to do to make the new site go active on Oct 1.

If you get the chance, send her an email at brenda@audioc.com
It will be a great way for her to start Monday morning :)

Mike Dzurko

Website Shopping Cart
« Reply #5 on: 2 Oct 2004, 01:17 pm »
Quote from: thugh
Mike,

Did you my email regarding the order for the two subs or would you like me to try out the new order system?

Tom:

Got your email. If you would, please use the shopping cart to place the order. It will be one more check to make sure the system is working properly. Use the comments section to post my total price quote. 6-7 weeks is no problem. Thanks!

Mike Dzurko

Website Shopping Cart
« Reply #6 on: 2 Oct 2004, 01:18 pm »
Quote from: DougM57
Congrats! Site looks good; makes me want to buy something :)

Doug:

Well that is exactly what we were after  :lol:

thugh

Website Shopping Cart
« Reply #7 on: 2 Oct 2004, 06:15 pm »
Quote from: Mike Dzurko
Quote from: thugh
Mike,

Tom:

Got your email. If you would, please use the shopping cart to place the order. It will be one more check to make sure the system is working properly. Use the comments section to post my total price quote. 6-7 weeks is no problem. Thanks!

Mike,

Just placed the order, worked fine!

Mike Dzurko

Website Shopping Cart
« Reply #8 on: 2 Oct 2004, 07:51 pm »
Thanks Tom!