Upgrades To Stereo Stratos

John151

« Reply #20 on: 8 Oct 2004, 04:13 am »
Quote from: Musky_Don
John151 - Hey neighbor  - Congrats on your purchase - the offer still stands.  The Monos and Extreme Monos are available for listening whenever you have the time.  I'd love to hear them with the Maggies as I have heard good things but have always been a Dynaudio fan.  Let me know when you are ready - I'd rather have a good single malt but your posts have tempted me towards a good tequila - not.  Wishing you many hours of enjoyment with your new amps.  Don

Don - I am just starting to work on the set up right.  Some selections sound great, such as Diana Krall, while many others just sound horrible and fatiguing.  I would love to hear your Dynaudio's.  I only have a small investment so far in the Maggies (MMGs for front), and will either upgrade to larger maggies, or move away from the fold.  Listening to your Dyns might be a good way to help me set from direction.

klaus@odyssey

« Reply #21 on: 15 Oct 2004, 05:55 am »
Goodwine,  definitely stay here, I know that there was no bad intent,  please believe me.
As for the site,  yayayayayayayaya,  I know.

Give me 2 more hours per day,  and it'll be done.
Actually,  we already have a new layout,  and I'll be shooting dozens of pics soon,

Klaus