7th day Carlos Saura

amartincool

7th day Carlos Saura
« on: 21 Sep 2004, 07:17 am »
The Movie 7th day (Séptimo Día) is excellent.
This movie has awards in Montreal and more
Based on a cruel an terrible crimen on 1990 year on a spanish small town 200 person, two brother shoot walking on the town to anybody they found and killed 9 person and 12 were injured, some of them for live. Because a vengeance, in 1967 all this nightmare began, with a murder, and the hate of this brothers and sisters was growing until 1990, day when this happened, this was the Puerto Urraco Crime.
The movie is not just the crime, is the kind of atmosphere of the deep rural Spain created, the photography and the music, is an emotional movie from a great director as Carlos Saura is.
I want to use audiocricle to promote the watching to foreign people of this great movie.

bubba966

7th day Carlos Saura
« Reply #1 on: 21 Sep 2004, 10:30 am »
Here's a little more info on it. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0380736/

I can't seem to find anything about a US release date. Nor have I been able to find it on DVD yet. I've checked a few different countries in Europe, and had no luck. But I've not yet found a decent place to check DVD availability in Spain, so I don't know if it's available on DVD yet in Spain.

amartincool

« Reply #2 on: 21 Sep 2004, 10:41 am »
Oh Yes in spain is available, in fact I rented this movie last weekend!

Only 5,5 over 10 :x

I do not agree with that :nono:

amartincool

« Reply #3 on: 21 Sep 2004, 10:51 am »
Do you have an intrnational dvd player multizone.??

IBecause the spanish  or european zone is different than American one.I

bubba966

Re: .
« Reply #4 on: 22 Sep 2004, 02:23 am »
Quote from: amartincool
Do you have an intrnational dvd player multizone.??

IBecause the spanish  or european zone is different than American one.I

Yeah, I modded my Pioneer DV-AX10 to be Region free, and modded a few other features as well.

And I've also got a Video Standards Transcoder to convert PAL video to NTSC video.

So I'm not exactly a stranger to running DVD's from other parts of the world... :wink:  :lol:

I'll have a friend send me a copy from Madrid at some point it the near future.

amartincool

« Reply #5 on: 22 Sep 2004, 01:46 pm »
You can buy it here

I can help you with Spanish to process the order :wink:

http://www.fnac.es/dsp/?servlet=extended.HomeExtendedServlet&Code1=187927987&Code2=32&prodID=490873