Sonic Craft

OSIB16

Re: Sonic Craft
« Reply #40 on: 9 Jun 2018, 10:16 pm »
Hi Jeff, when is your next sale? I was also wondering if you had any Goertz MI 2 flat copper wire.

autospec

« Reply #41 on: 4 Jan 2019, 07:17 pm »
Sonic Craft:    Jeff I have been trying to get a answer to my e-mails to your company, I have also tried to get a phone number, I'm trying to get anybody at your business that I can to answer a e-mail ( I sent six of them) or send me a working phone number ..........I have a account there and can't get my pass-word so I can order parts.............Which is what are trying to do......How do  you operate without a phone number ????     Thanks Will

FullRangeMan

• Volunteer
  • All Tweeters look like a target, then shoot them!
    • Never go to a psychiatrist, adopt a straycat or dog. On the street they live only two years average.
« Reply #42 on: 4 Jan 2019, 07:42 pm »
Sonic Craft:    Jeff I have been trying to get a answer to my e-mails to your company, I have also tried to get a phone number, I'm trying to get anybody at your business that I can to answer a e-mail ( I sent six of them) or send me a working phone number ..........I have a account there and can't get my pass-word so I can order parts.............Which is what are trying to do......How do  you operate without a phone number ????     Thanks Will
Will, Sonic Craft is a small company run by jeff, he is a multiple task man, there is some delay to email reply, you have to wait a Jeff reply to be attended in your order.

Phone call dont make profit, instead take time you know, some your tech queries can be posted here to members replies and Jeff will see them soon.
We count on your understanding.

Jeff

• Facilitator
  • Test...
    • Sonic Craft, Inc.
« Reply #43 on: 4 Jan 2019, 08:31 pm »
First, thank you FullRangeMan for the consideration.  We are in the busiest month of the audio year.  Further, it is a shortened holiday week in which we just returned from being closed for two weeks.

Will, I only have 3 emails from you.  The 2 you sent last night at midnight, and the one I responded to 30-40 minutes ago.  Since you posted here, I'll answer the first two here:

Sir:   I have spent the last hour trying to get my pass-word out of your system......I spent another half hour trying to figure out how to e-mail you....I even spent the good part of a hour trying to re-register......I am a manufacturer and need about 100 mundorf caps to complete a government proposal........It is impossible to get in to your site and buy something..........So maybe you can call me in Idaho...........Will Vincent

I'm sorry for the hour you spent, but the reset is a link directly below the password field.  As you know, I took the liberty to reset it for you.  I'm also sorry it took you 30 mins to find the "Contact" link on our home page.  Your wasted hour on attempting a new account was just that.  I assume you kept trying to use your same email address.  After the first time you spent a couple of moments entering your basics, the system comes back with a warning that this email address already has an account.  If you had tried it with another email address, you would have a second account.  It appears that you had no problem making a small purchase back in 2015...

Your company is impossible to contact, no phone number, no easy way to e-mail..................I have to wonder how a business survives operating like that.........If you are interested in selling me a bunch of parts, you might take a minute and call me......I'm registered in your system but can't figure it out.    Will Vincent     If your not interested, then skip it ??

If you had my home phone number, it would not have done you any good at midnight :lol: :wink:  It must have been late there too, because besides forgetting your password, you did not pay attention the message directly below the password field that reads: Password forgotten? Click here.  BTW, I'm still waiting on your email reply.