Linear Tube Audio Introduction

LTAmark

• Industry Participant
Re: Linear Tube Audio Introduction
« Reply #60 on: 28 Mar 2019, 11:57 am »
Yes, we have the hi-output monitors in our listening room. The integrated pairs beautifully with them...although you could probably drive them pretty well directly from the microZOTL.  I wish we could have a bunch of amps that we could just send out for people to try....maybe someday...

jmolsberg

« Reply #61 on: 28 Mar 2019, 02:27 pm »
There has been some late night listening sessions with just the microZOTL and they are magnificent

LTAmark

• Industry Participant
« Reply #62 on: 8 Apr 2019, 01:17 am »
Linear Tube Audio will be at Axpona next week in Chicago.

We are showing in 3 rooms and have a variety of new products:

In the Daedalus Audio room, we will be showing dual mono-block Ultralinear Amplifiers and the new last year Preamplifier paired with Lou Hinckley's flagship speakers and Lampizator and Wywires.

In the Spatial Audio room we will be pairing a Preamplifier and a single Ultralinear with Spatial's new X series speakers with horn loaded AMT drivers.

In the Fern and Roby room, we will have the MZ3 operating as a preamp. along with their Maverick turntable, their new Raven speakers and a surprise amplifier, the ZOTL40 Power Amplifier.  Although, it has been in production for 3 years, David Berning revisted the design and dramatically improved it.  The ZOTL40 excelled with low efficiency electrostatic speakers, but not so much with high efficiency speakers. By changing the damping, high efficiency speakers have much more texture and timbre. It sounds the same with electrostatics, but it is like another amplifier with sensitive speakers.  Come by the Fern and Roby room and see for yourself.

Then, last but not lease, we will be in the Ear Gear room with our modest table. We are featuring the new MZ3 headphone/preamp/1 watt speaker amp in a headphone amp configuration.  We will also have a 2nd MZ3 with an A/B switch attached to a MZ2, so one can experience the difference by switching in the same song. 
We will also have our newest product, the LTA Electrostatic Headphone/Regular Headphones/12 watt speaker amplifier....the Z10e.... An integrated amp, a headphone amp and an amp for Mr Speakers Voce and the Stax headphones.

Our products are different than all other amplifiers. We operate the tubes at up to twice the voltage and half the current. At radio frequencies, and oh yeah, no output transformers. The magic of tubes with detail that rivals any solid state amp. And we finally understand its also about looks, so come see our new Fern and Roby casework.

Hope to see you at Axpona. 

jmolsberg

« Reply #63 on: 18 May 2019, 07:26 pm »
Very good review on the gon for the Z10 integrated. I want one so bad!

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/review-linear-tube-audio-z10-integrated-amplifier

Norman Tracy

• Industry Participant
    • Audio Crafters Guild
« Reply #64 on: 11 Jun 2019, 06:16 pm »
Congratulations Mark & LTA Team for winning one of David W. Robinson's Audio Oasis! Awards from AXPONA 2019

https://positive-feedback.com/audio-discourse/impressions-my-audio-oasis-awards-from-axpona-2019-part-the-fifth-final/

rollo

• Industry Participant
  • Rollo Audio Where Home demo rules
« Reply #65 on: 11 Jun 2019, 06:26 pm »
   Good is as good does. Keep up the good work Mark.

cheers,
charles

KLH007

« Reply #66 on: 11 Jun 2019, 06:38 pm »
Congratulations Mark, David and LTA Team!

unitygain

« Reply #67 on: 20 Jun 2019, 06:21 pm »
Hi Mark, congratulations on all the incredible developments at LTA! I was wondering about the relative merits of adding an MZ2 or MZ3 to a ZOTL 10 mkII running direct with the stepped resistor option. My source is a Lampizator Atlantic TRP. Super curious about your thoughts on this matter. Any input truly appreciated! Also, I've heard the Ultralinear; it's a masterpiece – dynamic verve, no perceptible grain, no perceptible noise, beautiful soundstage. Wow.