Hello and Welcome to the ZenWave Audio Circle!
I have decided to have a circle here on AC for a few reasons...
- I would like to be able to demo my products. I believe an in-home trial is the only way to know if an audio product is right for you. This circle will serve as a way to organize demos and also to collect reviews so that potential customers can get an idea of what products might be worth trying in their systems.
- As a "sounding board" for new ideas and new products. I will be releasing information about products that are in development as a way to gauge what features are valuable to the audio community. ZenWave Audio will be offering an expanding range of products in the future:
- Power distribution with surge protection, filtration, inrush current limiting and even sequencing.
- A speaker system that will start out as a large 2-way with a passive crossover, and later offer an active biamp option as well as different high frequency drivers. It will be
modular and upgradeable, which is something very unique. Imagine a speaker system that can use different driver and crossover modules.
- A SET amp that uses a high quality driver section and high quality parts that are rarely offered in a production amplifier for a reasonable price.
- I will also use this circle to have discussions related to what ZenWave Audio offers, and as a "blog" to post my thoughts on audio related topics that would be interesting to discuss.
- As a space for the community and ZenWave customers to be able to communicate and have discussions about their systems and how ZenWave products work with them, or ask whether or not a product would be a good choice for a particular application.GUIDELINES:
- Everyone is required to follow the rules expected by Audiocircle. They are located in the About/Help section:http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=about
With posting guidelines here:http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=about;area=posting-guidelines
- In addition, since I offer cables I would ask that people that think all cables sound the same don't post in the ZenWave circle. If you would like to debate this topic, there is no shortage of outlets for this type of conversation. I have found that nobody is ever going to convince someone else to change their views by having a discussion on this topic over the internet. Keep in mind there are folks who still think all amplifiers sound the same, that digital is all the same because "bits are bits", and on and on. This is not the place to make these kinds of claims or start this kind of debate.
- I also ask that there be no "crusading" in this circle. This is not the place to condemn or endorse a certain class of product, tweak or viewpoint. These kind of discussions seem to always create a schism and bad will in the community and will not be tolerated here. When started they usually end up binned and serve no purpose other than to create animosity.
- Finally, I ask people have respect for all products and businesses that are discussed here. I will not tolerate demeaning or defamatory statements about other audio related businesses or products as a great majority of folks in the audio business are in it because they have a passion for audio and are not involved as simple profiteers. This hobby is very interesting as there are both engineering as well as human elements involved and as such there is plenty of room for subjective aspects of a system or component performance. Preferences should be stated in a respectful manner. I am very happy to be here and look forward to serving the needs of the audio community by offering the best value in cables and components on the market today!