Maraschino and MEGAschino REVIEWS

AmpDesigner333

• Facilitator
  • Detailed AND Musical
    • Digital Amplifier Company
Thoughts on Stereo MEGAschino from Jeremy Kipnis at Kipnis Studios
« Reply #180 on: 30 Jan 2019, 09:14 pm »
This is from Jeremy Kipnis at Kipnis Studios .
He has a demo Cherry MEGAschino Stereo amp and is using it to evaluate various speaker systems.  This came in over text, so pardon the formatting, etc....

"Two jobs pulled me out into the field this week. And when I sit down to put words to text, I’m afraid your amp is SOOOOOOOO good, so sweet and refined, so enveloping and involving ... that i forget about working and just simply LISTEN ... to all the ravishing detail, dynamic authority, Subtle shading of timbre, and intricate brilliance of tone and spatial harmony!

And this ... at all volume levels and from both in front of the speakers and also at the other end of the house: the Cherry MEGAschino amp is in a rarified category almost entirely by itself.

It almost effortlessly expresses the very essence of each and every recording i play through it - allowing for the wonderful opportunity to recline into the sound like a warm and comfortable bed or be propelled quickly and thrust forward at ultra warp speed ... all dependent on the source recordings (and your mood and taste at the moment).

❤️🍒🎶
Love Cherry Music 🎼

But Mega is at the heart of all the great sound being produced

It is a testament to your design and execution that even the smallest variation in Source component and play back material is completely audible"

Triode Pete

• Industry Contributor
  • www.TriodeWireLabs.com
    • Triode Wire Labs - Affordable Audiophile Cables
Re: Maraschino and MEGAschino REVIEWS
« Reply #181 on: 30 Jan 2019, 09:44 pm »
Congrats, Tommy!

Samoyed

« Reply #182 on: 30 Jan 2019, 10:05 pm »
How much lead time do you need to build AND deliver a Megachino stereo amp?  Please be as accurate as possible. Thanks

AmpDesigner333

• Facilitator
  • Detailed AND Musical
« Reply #183 on: 30 Jan 2019, 11:37 pm »
How much lead time do you need to build AND deliver a Megachino stereo amp?  Please be as accurate as possible. Thanks
It varies week by week, depending on materials, but we have a few Stereo MEGA demos that can be shipped in less than a week.  All of our demos are fully re-tested and repackaged.  New MEGAs typically take 2 weeks from order to shipment.  Or....  If you're willing to wait, a super low price is available here (includes the new MEGA MK2, DAC DACs, and more):
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/378044010/cherry-mini-megaschino-tm-high-performance-stereo

AmpDesigner333

• Facilitator
  • Detailed AND Musical
« Reply #184 on: 6 Feb 2019, 07:18 pm »

markn

« Reply #185 on: 12 Feb 2019, 03:12 am »
I have just joined the club,  got a pair of red DTM amps, with 30V supplies.

Wow, I really am amazed, I replaced a highly regarded digital amp, with the latest modules....

The clarity and speed of these cute little amps, is amazing.

Looking at power supply upgrades!!

AmpDesigner333

• Facilitator
  • Detailed AND Musical
« Reply #186 on: 15 Feb 2019, 04:39 am »
I have just joined the club,  got a pair of red DTM amps, with 30V supplies.

Wow, I really am amazed, I replaced a highly regarded digital amp, with the latest modules....

The clarity and speed of these cute little amps, is amazing.

Looking at power supply upgrades!!
Welcome!  We are honored to be a part of your audio system.

-Tommy O