9/11 Listening Session Reminder

Mad DOg

« on: 30 Aug 2004, 05:27 pm »
Hello everyone,

Just a reminder that the Saturday 9/11/2004 listening session to be held at my place is right around the corner! An email w/ the time and location will be sent out this week. Please reply to it confirming attendance. Thanks.

Russtafarian

• Typical reaction to the music I play
« Reply #1 on: 30 Aug 2004, 10:21 pm »
It turns out I can't make it for this session.  My son's football game is at 11 am in Norwalk.  I wouldn't get there until after 3pm.

I'm bummed.  I was looking forward to this.  

Anyone interested in a listening session at my place after the Audio Society meeting on Sept. 26th?  The meeting goes to 4pm and we should be ready to listen to some tunes after 3 hour of silent auction.   :D My place is about ten miles from the hotel.

jswallac

« Reply #2 on: 30 Aug 2004, 11:03 pm »
Perhaps others already know details such as where and when, but could you tell us new members how to find out more about these listening sessions?  Is there a web site or something?  Thanks

Mad DOg

« Reply #3 on: 30 Aug 2004, 11:07 pm »
Quote from: jswallac
Perhaps others already know details such as where and when, but could you tell us new members how to find out more about these listening sessions?  Is there a web site or something?  Thanks
hello jswallac,

the session will take place on Sept 11, 2004 at my home in beautiful temecula. please PM me your email address if you'd like to attend. i'll be sending out an email w/ the specific details this week.

and to answer your question regarding a website? well, this is it since this IS the circle for So Cal listening sessions!  :thumb: