RMAF Debate....

SoCalWJS

Re: RMAF Debate....
« Reply #60 on: 13 Aug 2014, 10:32 pm »
As of right now I am keeping ownership of the business moving forward.
:thumb: :dance: :bounce:
err....I hope you are happy with this decision and that everything works out great for you!  :green:

Captainhemo

« Reply #61 on: 13 Aug 2014, 11:20 pm »
:thumb: :dance: :bounce:
err....I hope you are happy with this decision and that everything works out great for you!  :green:

I almost  made a similar post but  then  also wondered if  this was actually what you (Danny) wanted.  I too hope it all works out for the best, both for you (meaning you and your family)  and the company itself .

-jay

Hank

• http://www.geocities.com/hankbond1/index
« Reply #62 on: 14 Aug 2014, 04:28 pm »
...you might be better off in the long run by simply attending and networking some of the other vendors to market your consulting services.
+1  Try that this time, Danny - nice change of pace for you
As of right now I am keeping ownership of the business moving forward.
Oh - I thought you and SN had a deal. 
Regarding work load, could you find a local high school student with work ethic who aspires to be an EE or ME and hire him/her part time to do a lot of the physical work, like packaging and shipping kit and component orders?

Skiman

« Reply #63 on: 14 Aug 2014, 05:43 pm »
Regarding work load, could you find a local high school student with work ethic who aspires to be an EE or ME and hire him/her part time to do a lot of the physical work, like packaging and shipping kit and component orders?

I live in the metro Denver area. Let me know and I'll check my neighborhood, friends etc.

mojave

« Reply #64 on: 14 Aug 2014, 06:40 pm »
I live in the metro Denver area. Let me know and I'll check my neighborhood, friends etc.
Hank was talking about helping with the business, not RMAF.

Danny Richie

« Reply #65 on: 15 Aug 2014, 12:52 am »
Oh - I thought you and SN had a deal. 

I would love to do something with Sean, but there was that little detail that involved raising the capital. Sean has another pressing priority as well. So it's a no go for now.

Plus summer is the slowest time of the year for the audio industry. It has allowed me to be able to stay up with orders and everything else.

Mr. Don

« Reply #66 on: 15 Aug 2014, 01:31 am »
If you do make it, Danny, it would be great to meet you. I'm new to GR Research (I recently bought a set of N2X speakers with all the upgrades that I think are terrific) and am looking forward to listening if you do set up a room.

Hank

• http://www.geocities.com/hankbond1/index
« Reply #67 on: 15 Aug 2014, 04:56 pm »
Hank was talking about helping with the business, not RMAF.
Mojave, you're correct.

DeeJayBump

« Reply #68 on: 9 Sep 2014, 08:53 pm »
Danny-

Any further update on this? Will you attend & exhibit and if you are planning to do so, what will you be taking/debuting/exhibiting/etc?

Thanks.

Danny Richie

« Reply #69 on: 9 Sep 2014, 09:47 pm »
Danny-

Any further update on this? Will you attend & exhibit and if you are planning to do so, what will you be taking/debuting/exhibiting/etc?

Thanks.

Too busy with design work right now to exhibit.

I do have some clients going with product and I might announce something very unique and interesting right before the show. And I might be bringing their product to the show for them and attending. But right now I am not committing to anything. I am waiting on some things that are not in my control yet. 

DeeJayBump

« Reply #70 on: 9 Sep 2014, 10:36 pm »
Understood.

Thanks, Danny.