Membership status?

Andre2

Re: Membership status?
« Reply #20 on: 7 Sep 2013, 10:22 pm »
I suggest you disregard this status, it exists only as a tool to facilitate the work of the site administrator, not to qualify or classify members.
What really has value is your life experience.
Regards

:nono: Not really, my life is this site.   :lol:

Bob in St. Louis

• Facilitator
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
« Reply #21 on: 7 Sep 2013, 10:31 pm »
So Andre......I've been wondering (and this seems as good a time as any) what's the suit of armor in your avatar?

mjmsound

« Reply #22 on: 7 Sep 2013, 11:03 pm »
If we keep Francis going on this subject, he might make it to full member by the end of the month. :lol:

Andre2

« Reply #23 on: 8 Sep 2013, 03:25 pm »
Well, Bob, I am glad you asked about that.  It is a long story.  Let me see if I remember  :scratch:

Andre2

« Reply #24 on: 8 Sep 2013, 03:31 pm »
well, way back in 2007, I went on a business trip to Norway.  On my way back, I stopped at this crazy town, I forgot the name....  :scratch:

But they have this very big and old building in this city, and they have built this strange glass structure in the middle of a squar.  There are two smaller glass structures at each side. Of course, they triangulate perfectly with the stone structures in Egypt, and them together, point to the alien civilization that built them, really.  But, even though I have been saying this since 2007, nobody listens to me.  I think I will write a book about this.  Here is a picture for your enjoyment.
« Last Edit: 8 Sep 2013, 10:19 pm by Andre2 »

Andre2

« Reply #25 on: 8 Sep 2013, 03:38 pm »
But anyway, if you are not scared that the aliens will take you away, and you may go in there.
I did that, and if you do that, you will find strange old statues (I believe that these are real humans that were frozen in place by this advanced civilization) such as these...

And also you may find weird people trying to copy old paintings.  I am not at all sure why go through so much troble copying, when you can just go there and sit and look at the original old painting.   :duh:

It is pretty much like copying NOS tube, don't you agree?  See below, for an example...

Andre2

« Reply #26 on: 8 Sep 2013, 03:42 pm »
So, I got into this area where I found some previously frozen humans, without some of their body parts (probably cut by aliens), and I wanted to lend a hand, sorry, lend a head to it.  And, I also asked a pretty lady to take my picture, so that I could start conversation with her.   :thumb:

And, this is the story behind my Avatar  :D

300 ! :lol:

daves

« Reply #27 on: 8 Sep 2013, 06:18 pm »
Thank goodness that armor is just temporary, Andre. In the Middle Ages, knights often would come down with Peyronie's Disease if their armorer was not sufficiently attentive to allow for room for your second sword.

You could tell if someone had it - they would walk around all day with their armor on. Just saying...

Bob in St. Louis

• Facilitator
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
« Reply #28 on: 8 Sep 2013, 06:30 pm »
That's a great story, and a great 300th post to mark the end of your pubescence here at "The AudioCircle".   :thumb:
Congratulations on your new status.