And now for something completely different
You might just be a Salk owner if....
1) you used to think RAAL was an eastern mantra
2) you plan a vacation stop in a suburb of Detroit
3) one of the biggest life decisions you will ever make is "which veneer?"
4) you watch the classifieds and try to justify a new set for a room with no system
5) all your upgrades share the same name
6) those creative maternal months tick slowly but are so worth it
7) your neighbor 3 doors down has never been in your house but you invite complete strangers from upstate for a lively night of wine and listening
you've spent more time enjoying photos of all the glorius cabinet art than a French curator in the Louvre
9) behind every good man is a great women, you've had the pleasure of meeting Mary
10) you rely on sneek peaks from Big Red and Nuance to see how things are coming along
11) for Nigel Tufnel...
Your sigificant other has long ago turned out the light as you've been drawn in by the audio circle noose