44) You buy your first pair of hi-fi speakers on reputation alone (quality and service) without hearing them and realize any future upgrade will be coming from the same place
+1,000 Bill. Ht 3s were just starting their ascent in 2007 when I pulled the trigger sight unseen
45). Your wallet is nearly as happy as your ears are
46) your local audio dealer shakes his head every time you walk in the store, he knows if you upgrade anything, it's not going to be to his mega buck speakers
47) you decide to go to RMAF to hear just how much the "highly touted competition" missed the musical point
48) your friends and audiophile club members no longer say "who?", "what line is that?" Now it's "can i borrow them for a few days"
49) the movie, super bowl party or latest music marathon always ends up being at your house
50) your response is "no, sorry, there is no sub, haven't missed it"