Tour Predictions

LadyDog

Tour Predictions
« on: 29 Jun 2013, 02:42 pm »
Know there are some avid cyclists here, so how about some tour predictions.

Winner
Podium finish
Number caught - sorry cheap jab at a sport I love

ctviggen

Re: Tour Predictions
« Reply #1 on: 21 May 2014, 10:03 pm »
Sadly, I've stopped watching once Lance (and his whole team!) was revealed as a cheater. 

charmerci

« Reply #2 on: 22 May 2014, 01:00 am »

Number caught - sorry cheap jab at a sport I love

The thing that got me was that when they were cracking down on cyclists - everyone was crying that they were all cheats.
They were/are the only sport that was/is cracking down on PED's. What sport now tests for PEDS? None that I know of, outside of cycling.

Doublej

« Reply #3 on: 22 May 2014, 01:05 am »
The thing that got me was that when they were cracking down on cyclists - everyone was crying that they were all cheats.
They were/are the only sport that was/is cracking down on PED's. What sport now tests for PEDS? None that I know of, outside of cycling.

I think all medalists at Olympic games get tested for PEDs. That's a lot of sports!

charmerci

« Reply #4 on: 22 May 2014, 03:18 am »
I think all medalists at Olympic games get tested for PEDs. That's a lot of sports!

The NFL? NBA? NHL? International soccer?

I guess MLB does though.

SoCalWJS

« Reply #5 on: 22 May 2014, 03:36 am »
NFL does.

charmerci

« Reply #6 on: 22 May 2014, 04:12 am »
OK - back to Tour predictions!  :lol: