Sunday night shootout -- Emotiva UPA-2 vs Parasound Halo A23

brj

Re: Sunday night shootout -- Emotiva UPA-2 vs Parasound Halo A23
« Reply #40 on: 21 Mar 2014, 09:07 pm »
I understand that some drift is going to occur in any thread, but please swing any future posts back around to addressing the two amps mentioned in the original post when making future comparisons.

Thank you!

RDavidson

« Reply #41 on: 21 Mar 2014, 09:16 pm »
Yeah, I continued my conversation with Doctor Fine thru PM as I stopped and recognized this also. :thumb:

Doctor Fine

« Reply #42 on: 22 Mar 2014, 02:55 pm »
I am sorry.  I feel like such an idiot.  Everybody has SOMETHING to learn and today I learned something very important about the Internet even if it embarrassed me---that is OK because at least I LEARNED something.

Which is:  A Thread is supposed to be carefully chiseled to accurately and completely deal with the original post, NOT wander all over the place.

I am afraid my desire to chat now that I am retired and have the wish to converse---has put me in the position of Thread Disrupter.  I just never realized that Threads deserve to be unmolested by big mouths like ME.

I am saying this in humility and gratitude as it is NOT everyday that the old Doctor learns something important.  This has been a great learning experience for me and perhaps taught me some better manners.

I love good manners.

brj

« Reply #43 on: 1 Apr 2014, 06:52 am »
No harm, no foul.  I'm just trying to keep the signal-to-noise ratio of the review threads biased toward the signal side!  :thumb: