jarcher

• Industry Participant
  • It Just Sounds Right
Re: MAAC Meet May / June ?
« Reply #40 on: 4 Jun 2013, 11:55 pm »
The more the merrier.

mix4fix

• Volunteer
  • I reject your music, and substitute my own.
« Reply #41 on: 7 Jun 2013, 08:04 pm »
Quote from: jarcher

I'll bring everything on Saturday. Got money?

Scottdazzle

« Reply #42 on: 7 Jun 2013, 10:56 pm »
Sorry I can't make it on the 15th.  But I will be thinking of you all while I walk on the beach at sunset.  8)

mix4fix

• Volunteer
« Reply #43 on: 7 Jun 2013, 11:16 pm »
Sorry I can't make it on the 15th.  But I will be thinking of you all while I walk on the beach at sunset.  8)

We'll remember that in about a month....

:thumbdown:

jarcher

• Industry Participant
  • It Just Sounds Right
« Reply #44 on: 8 Jun 2013, 04:53 pm »
Just to confirm : I'm still game to host the MAAC meet this coming Saturday (15 June)  @ my place in West Arlington VA.  Suggest we meet starting at 2pm with no specific end time.  There's the free Columbia Pike Blues Festival with headliner GE Smith of SNL fame going on at the same time, if at some point you want a change of scene.

No specific agenda, though I'm curious to hear Mix4fix's Parasound Halo amp vs my Krell.  If you have anything you want to bring / demo, please do so.  In particular - bring some music (all formats supported) - I have a large library, but always like to hear new things.  I have three systems on three floors (attic / living room / basement), so people are welcome to spread out as they like.  See my system's link for more info, though some things have changed a bit.

Lastly, will have some beer / soft drinks, snacks on hand, but if there is anything specific you want to drink / eat / share, please feel free to do so.

So please let me know if you plan to come + if you plan to bring someone with you so I can do a headcount, either by PM to me or preferably by posting here so all can know.  I'll send address & contact information to those confirming. 

HAL

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #45 on: 8 Jun 2013, 07:02 pm »
HAL + 1 planning to attend.

Phil A

« Reply #46 on: 8 Jun 2013, 07:19 pm »

So please let me know if you plan to come + if you plan to bring someone with you so I can do a headcount, either by PM to me or preferably by posting here so all can know.  I'll send address & contact information to those confirming.

I plan to come

r.wasserstrom

« Reply #47 on: 8 Jun 2013, 07:42 pm »
I plan to come, as well.
Rich

pansixt

« Reply #48 on: 9 Jun 2013, 01:11 am »
Unfortunately I will not be able to make it. I will have to work as I have missed so much time recently. :(

Thanks for the GTG and the invite Jon and I will miss the music and all attending.

James

Letitroll98

• Facilitator
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #49 on: 9 Jun 2013, 01:15 am »
I was a go that has turned into a maybe.  Life happens.  I'm still not sure what's happening and may not for a day or two, or more.  I'll try my best to get specific asap.

mix4fix

• Volunteer
« Reply #50 on: 9 Jun 2013, 04:29 am »
I plan on coming.

mix4fix

• Volunteer
« Reply #51 on: 10 Jun 2013, 05:08 pm »
So what's the head count?

DTB300

« Reply #52 on: 10 Jun 2013, 08:24 pm »
I plan on attending

Roscoe Primrose

• DC Audio DIY
« Reply #53 on: 11 Jun 2013, 02:23 am »
Count me in for 1...

jarcher

• Industry Participant
  • It Just Sounds Right
« Reply #54 on: 11 Jun 2013, 03:45 am »
Including me, seems we're at about 9 so far.

BTW - if anyone needs it, I have an underutilized VPI 16.5 RCM they are welcome to use if you have some records you want to bring over that need cleaning. Vacuum is a bit noisy, but can be used upstairs or outside.

Letitroll98

• Facilitator
  • Too loud is just right
« Reply #55 on: 13 Jun 2013, 03:06 pm »
I was a go that has turned into a maybe.  Life happens.  I'm still not sure what's happening and may not for a day or two, or more.  I'll try my best to get specific asap.

Well, I'm out, sorry guys.  I'd love to make the meet, but a lovely lady has accepted a dinner invitation for Saturday night and while I know it's suppose to be bros before ...., you guys aren't nearly as pretty as she is.

Phil A

« Reply #56 on: 13 Jun 2013, 03:57 pm »
you guys aren't nearly as pretty as she is.

Are you sure?

mix4fix

• Volunteer
« Reply #57 on: 13 Jun 2013, 09:10 pm »
Well, I'm out, sorry guys.  I'd love to make the meet, but a lovely lady has accepted a dinner invitation for Saturday night and while I know it's suppose to be bros before ...., you guys aren't nearly as pretty as she is.

You can still show up during the afternoon...

:roll:

Phil A

« Reply #58 on: 13 Jun 2013, 09:32 pm »
You can still show up during the afternoon...

:roll:

It is a long drive from NJ (I believe).  He still has not answered my post in hours so maybe he isn't sure of my question :green:  In the pic he is looking at the direction of Doug or Scott (and coincidentally Scott is going to be away at the same time :scratch:) :lol:

jarcher

• Industry Participant
  • It Just Sounds Right
« Reply #59 on: 14 Jun 2013, 06:36 pm »
Alright folks - seems like were still at 9 including myself.  Come on over anytime after 2pm tomorrow.  Make sure to bring over any music you like - all formats work.  If you have any gear you want to "show & tell", bring that along as well.

Will PM out the address info now.  Look forward to seeing everyone.