My Upcoming Consultation With Bill

witchdoctor

« on: 9 Feb 2003, 11:16 pm »
I read the review at E-Coustics and decided to check out 8th Nerve.
Bill responded quickly to my e-mail and mentioned he gets up to New York City once in a while. I had mentioned I live there in my e-mail. It turns out that he will be in town this week and agreed to my request for a consultation during his visit. I am faxing him sketches and pictures of my room before arrival. I will post the fruits of my room treatment here.
I don't think you have to wait for room treatment to " break in " like cables so will post ASAP.
System:

3 Paradigm Active 40 speakers in front
2 Paradigm Active 20 speakers in rear.
Sunfire TG 3 Processor
Bolder Cable Modded Art Di/O ( getting mensa upgrade)
Bolder and Virtual Dynamic Cables

Thanks

WilliamL

« Reply #1 on: 10 Feb 2003, 02:09 am »
Greetings...

Glad to see you hanging out at the Audio Circle and look forward to meeting you and checking out your home theatre.

Yes, I am  looking forward to getting back "home" to NYC next week and while I am in the Big Apple, I will be attending the Metropolitan Opera (Il Travatore) and the Czech Philharmonic over at NJPAC, just over the river in Newark. BTW...NJPAC has the best hall acoustics I have heard in the Northeast USA. If anybody has not seen a concert at NJPAC, do yourself a favor and go...Its just a short ride on the PATH train.

See you Friday.

Cheers,
Bill

Eduardo AAVM

« Reply #2 on: 11 Feb 2003, 08:36 pm »
Hello witchdoctor a favor, can you tell me what is the weight of the products ? I maybe will get some in Mexico but I want to calculate shipping cost.

Thank you

WilliamL

Shipping Weights...
« Reply #3 on: 11 Feb 2003, 09:05 pm »
Eduardo y amigos, :idea:

Shipping weight for a RoomPack is about 6 pounds (including box) and the box size is 12”x12”x24”. We realize the high cost of shipping these days and try to help our customers save money on shipping cost. So we pack the product elegantly in smaller boxes.

Of course, other items such as the FloorStanders are definately more expensive to ship.

Cheers,
Bill

Eduardo AAVM

« Reply #4 on: 11 Feb 2003, 09:23 pm »
Congratulations, it is great you have considered that from the begining Bill... at least for other countries it will help a lot...

hairofthedawg

« Reply #5 on: 12 Feb 2003, 05:15 pm »
That is a nice consideration!  I had sent an email yesterday asking the same question.  I thought it would be bulkier.  Anyway, just placed an order and should be able to report in a couple of weeks or so, depending on the performance of the postal system!

cheers,

Dick