Phono-1 preamplifier has gone through some changes and now exists as MkII version.http://vista-audio.com/products/phono-1mkII/index.htm
Phono-1 AudioCircle Limited Edition version (ACLE) is now replaced by Phono-1 MkII ACLE
MkII is the former Phono-1+ (http://vista-audio.com/products/phono/
) with the following improvements:
- user adjustable load and gain settings, by use of low noise metal film resistors http://vista-audio.com/products/phono-1mkII/settings.htm
- improved internal power supply
- active offset cancellation circuit can be used to also act as a subsonic filter (set by default to 4Hz, but can be adjusted up to 16Hz) - no additional components in the sound path
- ACLE comes with the Vishay ultra low noise resistors for gain and load optimization
- ACLE will come initially optimized for customer's cartridge, and the customer can change it at any time by substituting load and gain resistors (full set of resistors comes with each preamp).- virtually unlimited possibilities for optimization make the MkII version excellent choice for all MC cartridges (HOMC and LOMC). - Price remains unchanged: $299
- 10% of the sales ($30 per unit) will go directly to support AudioCircle
- Free shipping worldwide (see the power supply note below)
MORE DETAILS ON THIS OFFER:
- This offer has been discussed and graciously approved by JohnR.
- Prepaid orders will be logged as received, and serial number assigned (you can pick an unassigned s/n should you want). PayPal, check or MO are all accepted.
- ACLE preamplifiers will start shipping in September '09 on the first-order-first-ship basis. We'll try to speed up the process, but it may take us 8-10 weeks to build units and close all orders.
- Standard 2yr warranty and return policy applies, with exception of actual shipping costs and $30 donation to AudioCircle which are not refundable.
- Within the US/Canada, the preamplifier ships with it's own wall plug AC supply (wall-wart). Due to the various standards worldwide 230V version needs to be locally sourced. International orders will ship without the power supply. Buyer will need to provide local power supply capable of generating 12VAC, with minimum output current of 0.2Amp and standard 5.5/2.1mm coaxial connector. Free international shipping should offset the cost of the power supply.
Here are some acceptable power supplies:http://uk.farnell.com/ideal-power/77de-06-12/adaptor-euro-12v-0-5a/dp/2112025http://uk.farnell.com/ideal-power/77db-12-12m/adaptor-uk-12v-1a-multi-plg/dp/2112021http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/plug-in-power-supply/4006585/http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/external-power-supplies/0459843/https://www.buerklin.com/default.asp?event=ShowArtikel(24K5495)&l=e&jump=ArtNr_24K5495
- All intellectual property, product rights and responsibilities are owned by ENG Vista, Inc., the company behind Vista-Audio brand.
- AudioCircle is indemnified of all liabilities and responsibilities in connection with this offer.
- Customer support, service and all technical queries will be addressed by ENG Vista, Inc. / Vista-Audio.
- Vista-Audio reserves the right to discontinue the offer and change number of available units at any time.