Revel F52 in Cherry - superb condition - Western Canada

Ron D

Officially I am the second owner but they were new in box when I took delivery of them a little over a year ago as a factory fresh pair in Cherry. Never over driven and babied – covered when not in use – not even 100 hours on them – still need breaking in. Can be auditioned if you are local and have positive feedback – don’t need test pilots or tire kickers…

In excellent shape these speakers can easily be the cornerstone of a serious two channel or home theater system. Wonderful ability to tailor the bass and high frequencies with controls mounted on rear panel

The boxes are rather large and probably weigh 90 lbs. packed so shipping, if required, will not be cheap. Delivery or meet in Alberta may be a possibility.

List was $7000 – asking $2975 but will consider reasonable offers, no trades thanks. For Paypal add in the fees

For those who wish to figure out the shipping costs each box is 28" X 17" X 50" and weighs approx. 90 lbs.

Trustworthy seller with perfect feedback on both Canuckaudiomart as "Ron D" and tons more on Audiogon under "RGD"

Numerous excellent reviews – too many to list them all:
The Absolute Sound – Best Floor standing Loudspeakers of the Year – 2009
The Absolute Sound – Editors’ Choice - 2012

Andrew Robinson from Home Theater Review concludes…
“The Revel F52 loudspeaker has a tremendous design and sonic achievement. It isn't so much an update of the famed F30 as it is a whole new animal. While I love the F30, the F52 is better in every regard and, because of its slimmer waistline and unique finish, it will fit nicely into a wider variety of listening spaces and decors. The $5,000 to $10,000 speaker category is hotter than ever, with stiff competition coming from nearly every manufacturer, which places the F52 somewhere in the middle of the pack in terms of price, but not performance. When it comes to performance, the F52 is competing at the head of the class.”

« Last Edit: 9 Feb 2013, 12:53 am by Ron D »