Dapuma Intro

Dapuma

Dapuma Intro
« on: 28 Jan 2013, 03:10 am »
Hello,

I am a Phoenix area residence and fellow A/V enthusist.  I have a LCR-15 x3 set up with a VR-S1 subwoofer and ST-150 Rears (African Hazelwood) with a Denon 3805 AVR - along with the usual Denon components (DVD / CD) PS3 Wii etc. and a Pioneer Plasma 50" (year before the Kuro came out)

I really like the quality of VS speakers for Home Theatre and music, muscially I listen to a lot of Electronic music, but the jazzier stuff, much like Ralph Myerz and the Jack Heron Band or Thievery Corporation to give you a feel for the music I listen to (although I do enjoy some heavier electro stuff, but that is mainly for working out) - I like clean sound and tight bass response and that is what I feel I get with VS, the main use the speakers get is for home theatre / tv

Just moved and I am looking to get the system set up again, and am trying to get my VR-S1 sub up and running again (having trouble getting the amp unit out of the back) and the new place set up - We are contemplating going with a Salamander Designs Berlin 336 to house the center channel and components for a living room / home theatre set up with a wall mount too keep everything clean looking

I have not upgraded my Audio Video stuff since 2004-2005 other than the TV when I updgraded in 2007 from a BenQ 7800 PE with Stewart Screen to the plasma TV so I am not up to date on a lot of the latest tech - for right now if I get my sub working again I will be a happy guy

Also am a huge Manchester United supporter  :green:

Delacroix

Re: Dapuma Intro
« Reply #1 on: 28 Jan 2013, 09:06 pm »
Dapuma -- any Man Utd loving VS owner is welcome here!   

Am not a sub user so I cannot help here but someone might have ideas. Worth a quick call to VSA though, they are real easy to deal with on such matters.

Welcome to AC.