Eichmann, ZCable, & Silent Source Power cords. 30 day mb

cryotweaks

• Funny name. Serious audio.
    • TweekGeek.com
The Silent Source Signature Power Cord

"...My initial thought was that my entire system started sounding good … make that incredible..."
"...I like these cords much better than any other cords I have tried short of the Omega Mikro LCX active cords..."

- Keith Forrest , Stereo Times

"..Price-wise, the Silent Source is the best value available.." - Bill Gaw, Enjoythemusic.com

Fellow audiophiles, this is the best cord I have ever placed in my system to date.  I am genuinely excited about the performance of the Silent Source power cord.  I think you will be too.  In fact I am offering the Silent Source power cord to you for 30 days, and after 30 days if you don't think the Silent source is worth the asking price, simply return it for a full refund of your money.

With an MSRP of $750, the cord may not be for everyone, but after auditioning this cord, I consider it a component, not an accessory.

Call (626) 826-9819 for best price.

For those of you with more modest power cord budgets, I make two recommendations.

For your source components, I recommend the ZCable Gold lightning. By itself, it offers up a black background, blacker than most any cord in its price range.  Detail is wonderful, with no rolled off highs or choked off bass. Where this cord really shines however is when you slip a Z-Sleeve Ultra or Heavy over the molded IEC end, which is small enough to be slipped through the sleeves smallish openings.  Now the cord starts performing near the level of the Silent Source in terms of organic quality and detail.  The midrange is slightly more forward than the Silent Source, but everything else becomes equal.

The great thing about this combination is its MSRP is $200 cheaper than the Silent Source (with the more expensive Heavy Z-Sleeve), AND you can split up the cost over time by purchasing the cord first, then adding the sleeve later.

Gold lightning Power cord MSRP - $200
Heavy Z-Sleeve MSRP $350

The Eichmann AC enhancer
This cable is widely known as a high value performer on the Circle, and its heavy gauge construction make it a perfect cord for power amps.

MSRP $295

Please visit CryoTweaks for more information