LS-C In The House!!!

tubesaab

Re: LS-C In The House!!!
« Reply #20 on: 21 Jan 2013, 08:52 pm »
Thanks ,,i like what you tell me,,,must be time to prepare the wife for that :icon_twisted:

Cheeseboy

« Reply #21 on: 21 Jan 2013, 10:04 pm »
Put on some music that is special to her.  Light the fire, pour the wine and see what happens.  Goosebumps!

The next morning let her know that you can make the experience even better. 

Skiman

« Reply #22 on: 22 Jan 2013, 06:29 am »
Here's a tip from a fellow LSC owner (redwood and also built by Ruben): Use the electa tube connectors rather than bananna plugs. They do sound better.

soundofrockets

« Reply #23 on: 22 Jan 2013, 08:08 am »
What r the Electra tube connectors and where do u get them?  I have the piano black version.

edoggrc51

« Reply #24 on: 22 Jan 2013, 08:22 am »
What r the Electra tube connectors and where do u get them?  I have the piano black version.
Here ya go buddy!

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=94014.0

tubesaab

« Reply #25 on: 22 Jan 2013, 01:34 pm »
To Cheeseboy
Like that with the wine,,,maybe it help :lol:

Cheeseboy

« Reply #26 on: 26 Jan 2013, 12:15 am »
You could add breakfast in bed the next morning if it helps. 

bdp24

« Reply #27 on: 28 Jan 2013, 12:08 am »
Monrovia, ay? You must have known Brooks Berdan, and frequented his shop, also in Monrovia. He was a pal-o-mine (I sold him all of his vintage drum collection---my cast-offs---and he sold me a fair amount of hi-fi---his personal modified Maggie 1D's and Infinity RS-1b's, with Servo-Feedback woofers. Not as good as Brian and Danny's!). Did you ever have him over to hear your GR's, or compare them to his Wilson's/Vandersteen's/etc? He was a very opinionated guy, but open-minded. Of course, he couldn't get the GR line to sell his customers!

edoggrc51

« Reply #28 on: 28 Jan 2013, 12:57 am »
Monrovia, ay? You must have known Brooks Berdan, and frequented his shop, also in Monrovia. He was a pal-o-mine (I sold him all of his vintage drum collection---my cast-offs---and he sold me a fair amount of hi-fi---his personal modified Maggie 1D's and Infinity RS-1b's, with Servo-Feedback woofers. Not as good as Brian and Danny's!). Did you ever have him over to hear your GR's, or compare them to his
Wilson's/Vandersteen's/etc? He was a very opinionated guy, but open-minded. Of course, he couldn't get the GR line to sell his customers!

I actually just work in Monrovia, but I have heard of his shop. Just haven't had a chance to stop by unfortunately.

ufokillerz

« Reply #29 on: 5 Feb 2013, 08:18 pm »
is Ruben i believe his name is still building these what is the best way to contact him?

edoggrc51

« Reply #30 on: 5 Feb 2013, 08:26 pm »
is Ruben i believe his name is still building these what is the best way to contact him?
Shoot him a PM here:

http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=profile;u=54917

Outofthewoods

• Industry Participant
  • Fallen Enclosures, Inc. Crafted with Passion
« Reply #31 on: 5 Feb 2013, 08:33 pm »
Thanks Eric!

ufokillerz - You have a PM.  :D

Ruben

edoggrc51

« Reply #32 on: 6 Feb 2013, 12:05 am »
No problem boss!  :thumb:

Btw, PM sent

ufokillerz

« Reply #33 on: 6 Feb 2013, 04:53 am »
definitely looks sweet, i have a pair of piano rosewood ls6 coming and would love to try a matching center for it

Rfglock

« Reply #34 on: 3 Sep 2013, 02:10 am »
Hey reuben, I just opened my account so I can't send pm's yet.  if you see this send me some info about the lsc. Thanks
Ryan