Great Deal on Performance Upgraded X-LS Encores

Ron

Great Deal on Performance Upgraded X-LS Encores
« on: 16 Jan 2013, 02:36 pm »
  O.K. fellow Audio Circle members, here is a good deal for you. If you have been thinking about building a pair of
X-LS Encores with all the performance upgrades ( Sonicap capacitors, Mills resistors, and No-Rez sound damping treatment) but don't have the time, tools, space, or skills to do so you might want to consider this. I have a newly built pair of X-LS Encores with all the performance upgrades in custom built cabinets finished in red oak with a pecan stain. These are very nice speakers both in sound quality and appearance. I have to sell because there is no room for them in my listening room (too many speakers) so I have got to sell. As a result I have lowered the selling price drastically. For details, go to the following AC tradng post link: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=110783.0

Danny Richie

Re: Great Deal on Performance Upgraded X-LS Encores
« Reply #1 on: 16 Jan 2013, 08:09 pm »
Man, that is a super great deal!

Captainhemo

« Reply #2 on: 16 Jan 2013, 08:47 pm »
Man, that is a super great deal!

+1, pretty  hard to pass these up if you're in the market for a pair of XLS Encores.  You can't build em for that !

Ron

« Reply #3 on: 16 Jan 2013, 09:10 pm »
 Thanks Danny and Jay. I appreciate your comments about my X-LS Encore speakers.

Ron

django11

• Canuckistani
« Reply #4 on: 17 Jan 2013, 01:00 am »
Absolutely incredible price!

Ed VB

« Reply #5 on: 17 Jan 2013, 01:07 am »
Yes anyone getting into some quality speakers should jump on these.

Too bad the general public does not know what kind of quality and sound they would be getting with a pair of these.

What a great system to start these off with.

Ron

« Reply #6 on: 17 Jan 2013, 03:23 am »
 These beauties have been sold.  Thanks Bill!
Really hated to part with these fine sounding speakers, but I just don't have the room.

Bill O'Connell

• Industry Participant
  • Retired . Music Lover
« Reply #7 on: 17 Jan 2013, 04:32 am »
Thanks Ron,
 I'm not sure if I will keep them as just yesterday I ordered a pair of  speakers that my audio buddy Tom Tutay suggested I try.

My young friend who is studying to be a lawyer,he was just excepted at one college and waiting to hear from 2 other colleges and goes out with our best friends daughter and I loan him components, but his speakers are the weak link
so I thought I would try these and I offered a low payment plan to him if he wants them. They won't go unused or unappreciated by either of us whomever ends up with them.

Can't wait to give them a listen.
 Thanks again,
 Bill