AUDIOCIRCLE SALE! Reduced prices on records (LP's)

jackman

« on: 19 Jun 2004, 03:22 pm »
I reduced some of these to get them out of here.   We are getting new hardwood floors and carpet installed in a couple weeks and I need to get rid of as much stuff as possible.   Buyer pays shipping but I'll pack them well.  

Thanks!

Jack

List:

Gary Burton Jazz Quartet "Live from Times Square". Recorded in '78 VGC: $7.00 . It's hard to find a Gary Burton recording on Amazon that has less than 4.5-5 stars
***REDUCED TO $6.00***

Bob Gordon Quintet "Pacific Jazz 1214" promotional remastered issue. Good condition, great recording but could use a cleaning 1954 Jazz session with Jack Montrose: $6.00 ***REDUCED TO $5.00***

***JAZZ "COMBO": GET BOTH BOB GORDON AND GARY BURTON FOR $9.00***

Heath Bros. Acoustic Jazz Quartet all VGC:
* In Motion $5.00
* Heath Bros. Live at Public Theater $5.00
* Passing Thru (with Albert Heath and Mtume) $5.00
***ALL THREE FOR $10***

Steely Dan "Can't buy a thrill" IMO best album, great recording, original pressing from '72 in VGC $5.00
***REDUCED TO $4.00***

Nat King Cole "Greatest Hits Volume II" from '72 in VGC. No album cover, only sleeve. In great condition, in stereo. Great songs from one of America's greatest singers: $3.00

10-45rpm singles for sale: $6.00 for all ten! They are: Pet Shop Boys "Opportunities-Let's make lots of money", Falco "Rock Me Amadeus", Madonna "Like a virgin", George Michael "I want your sex", Madonna "Papa Don't Preach", Simply Red "Holding Back the Tears", Sheena Easton "Morning Train-my baby takes the...", Lionel Richie "Hello". Heck, offer me $5.00! I'd love to see the looks on someone's wife or friends when "I want your sex" comes blaring from the speakers or "Like a Virgin"! Adimit it, these are fun songs! Admit it!!! ***$5.00 takes them all along with some other dusty 45's I'll round up***

Springsteen "Born in the USA" original copy with liner notes in VGC: $5.00 ***REDUCED TO $4.00***

Willie Nelson "Family Bible" EC $3.00 ***MAKE OFFER***

Eagles "Hotel California" Original recording in dead mint condition with original poster. It's a bit dusty but record appears to be in mint condition (I'm the original owner and rarely played this one because I had 2 copies). Show your friends how a 30 year old vinyl recording sounds better than their $3,000 SACD player...for only $6.00 ***$5.00?***

Jeff Healey debut album "see the light" $3.00

Carol King Tapestry (GC): $2.00

Police Ghost in the Machine in VGC $5.00

Violent Femmes 3 (second album) in excellent condition $4.00
***ALL OF THE FOUR LISTED ABOVE FOR $10.00***

The Cult:
Love VGC $7.00 (another one that I don't care if I sell, awesome guitar album from an awesome band)
Electric $7.00 excellent condition original copy.

Gordon Lightfoot: "Don Quixote" acoustic album. Needs a good cleaning but appears to be in Good condition: $2.00 ***Free with any purchase of two records***

Doors "13" in good condition (no scratches or skips but can use a good cleaning). Not much play because I'm not much of a Doors fan: $5.00

Rolling Stones "Through the Past Darkly" Big Hits Vol 2. Original pressing with octoganal cover. This album is a greatest hits album vol2. It features such hits as Honky Tonk women, Ruby Tuesday,Jumpin Jack Flash and Street Fighting Man. This album is classic Stones.This album is in its a original cover and is in great shape. $7.00 ***$5.00***

Don Dixon "Romeo at Julliard" 1987 recording in excellent condition $4.00

James Taylor "Never Die Young" In perfect condition. I just opened up the plastic, never played. Recording from 1988, 4.5 stars on Amazon. I can't sell it cheap because it belongs to my wife...$7.00 ***OKAY, OKAY, $6.00***

Jim Croce Greatest Hits. Needs cleaning but no scratches: $3.00

Jonathan Edwards debut album. He's a very folky singer from the early 70's who gained fame with the song "Sunshine". You can check out the songs and his 5 star review on Amazon. Great acoustic album in VG condition (record is in VG condition, cover is okay to good): $6.00 Link: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000002I3V/qid=1082927451/sr=1 ...
***REDUCED TO $5.00***

Rolling Stones: "It's only Rock and Roll" Original '74 copy. Has a couple scratches but doesn't skip. Really needs a good cleaning: $2.00

Creedence Clearwater Revival "Best Of". All of the songs on one record (okay not all but every one you know...16 of them). Italian import in VGC. $3.00

Deep Purple "Deepest Purple" Greatest Hits record in VG condition. This is the first record I ever bought in 1980 or so. Has all of the great songs from the Coverdale and Ian Gillian eras of this great band. $4.00

Phil Collins "...But Seriously" in perfect condition. Features the song "I wish it would rain". Received as a gift and never opened it. 15 years later, it's for sale on Audiocircle! $3.00

Steve Martin "the Steve Martin Brothers" a record of comedy and Steve's scorchin' banjo. Some scratches but the banjo work alone is worth the $2.00

Chuck Berry's greatest Hits. 28 of Chuck's songs all remastered from original session tapes and featured on a double record set. VGC: $7.00 ***5.00***GREAT RECORD FOR ANYONE LEARNING TO PLAY GUITAR.  ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW IS MAJOR AND MINOR BAR CHORDS AND YOU CAN PLAY ANY OF THESE SONGS!

Jerry Harrison: Casual Gods. The guitarist from the Talking Heads (along with his wife the TH's bass player) solo record. I love this record and will not be upset if it doesn't sell. That's why I'm asking $7.00 ***I LOVE THIS RECORD AND DON'T CARE IF IT SELLS.  STILL SOUNDS GREAT 15 YEARS LATER***

Kansas Leftoverture. Plays well with no skips: $2.00

Who "The Kids are Alright" may have a scratch and could use a cleaning. Double album $1.00

Elton John's Greatest Hits in decent condition (I bought this one a long time ago): $2.00

Ministry "With Sympathy" in EC: $4.00 ***$3.00***

Rolling Stones "High Tides and Green Grass" the greatest hits from the '60's. featuring Satisfaction, Time is on my side, Heart of Stone, 19th nervous breakdown, not fade away, play with fire, it's all over now, the last time, etc. Great record. Also includes a booklet with lots of Stones pictures. In decent shape and will include a copy of "Got Live if you Want it" Live album: $5.00

Bad Company "Run with the Pack" in VGC. Great record in very good shape. Recorded in 1975, original copy: $5.00

ABC Lexicon of Love: in great shape, don't know much about the music $2.00 obo!

INXS "the Swing" in Good condition: $3.00
INXS "Shabooh Shabooh" some light scratches, I'm not taking any chances: $1.00

Basia "Time and Tide" from late 80's: $3.00

Go West "Dancing on the Couch" in VGC from '87. Original recording $3.00

Debbie Harry "French Kiss" EP unopened: $2.00

The Cover Girls "The Fever...catch it" $1.00 in perfect shape.

EP of "Boom Boom (Let's go back to my room)" in Excellent condition. large size 45 rpm record $1.00...heck, free with any purchase. Strange record.

Communards debut album in EC: Here is a review on Amazon. Don't buy unless you are not afraid of strange stuff! oh, and it's only $2.00. This record seems more than a bit gay. Crazy stuff!
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004RKIJ/qid=1082937564/sr=2-1/ref= ...

Suzanne Vega "Suzanne Vega" Debut album. No skips but some light scratches that may be removed with a good cleaning. $2.00

Temptations Greatest Hits. You know the songs, you know the look, you know the dance moves...er, maybe not the dance moves but you know all these great songs on this record (in really good !)from Motown's finest (My Girl, Aint' too proud to beg, I wish it would rain, cloud nine, runaway child, running wild, I can't get next to you, Psychedelic Shack, Ball of confusion, Just my imagination, Papa was a rollin' stone! Come on, does it get any better than this? Not for $7.00 it doesn't! ***How does $5.00 sound???

Van Halen "Van Halen" debut album in VG condition. Original pressing from '83, IMO, the best Van Halen album ever and one of the best Rock Guitar albums of all time. I have two of these and will keep one just in case. Needs a cleaning but no scratches or scuffs: $5.00

Michael Jackson 1973 LP: A Man and His Music. A 10 year old Michael shows why he originally gained fame...he could really sing! This one is in excellent condition and appears to have never been played. On MoTown label. Worth the $6.00 for the ironically titled track "Too Young"...who would have thought those same words would haunt Jackson 30 years later! Heck, if I wasn't selling it, I'd buy it for this price! ***REDUCED TO $5.00***

jackman

« Reply #1 on: 27 Jun 2004, 04:40 pm »
Hi,
I really need to sell these records.  The Jazz records are in great shape and the Steely Dan record is a steal at this price.  Even if you don't like the current Steely Dan stuff, you will love this recording (IMO).  Check out the tracks on Amazon.  It's a great album for showing off your system.  

Thanks,
Jack

mca

« Reply #2 on: 29 Jun 2004, 09:34 pm »
If they are still available, I will take the following:

Steely Dan, Jeff Healy, Cult Love and Electric and Deep Purple.

You can PM me to discuss total, payment and shipping.

Mike

srclose

« Reply #3 on: 29 Jun 2004, 10:03 pm »
Hi,

I'd like these if they are still available.

BOB GORDON AND GARY BURTON FOR $9.00

Eagles "Hotel California" $5.00?

SRC