now that Amendment 64 passed in Coloradohttp://www.kjct8.com/news/Amendment-64-passes-in-Colorado/-/163152/17298704/-/j0junkz/-/index.html
next year's RMAF may well have a very different feel to it.
Changes I expect for RMAF 2013:
* the rooms will sound wayyyy better
* some listeners will take forever to listen to their demo cuts (or at least think they are taking forever, when in fact they've been sitting there 3 minutes straight, er, whatever)
* the lobby vendors will be replaced with twinkie, oreo and doritos vendors
* they may well be more incidents of out of phase wiring, etc ...but no one will care
* after hours in the vendor rooms will be MUCH better
* Tyson, Pez and gang will forego Shanahans and instead head to Taco Bell at 3 am (saving over $20,000 but making Tyson feel even worse in the morning)
* SR's Ted Denny will appear to be a fed narc agent and no one will visit that room! (just kidding, Ted)
* Ayre's room will freak out too many folks, others won't leave
Any other ideas?