We made it back from Denver.

Danny Richie

We made it back from Denver.
« on: 16 Oct 2012, 01:36 pm »
I have a lot of messages to return and hundreds of e-mails. I will try to get to them in the order that they came in. So please hang in there. I will return every message.

I also have quite a few orders that came in while I was gone that was ordered via our web site. I will get those out as soon as possible and ahead of returning messages. Those will be my first priority as those are orders from customers that have paid.

There are a lot of threads here for me to catch up on as well. I will get to all of those after orders and e-mails.

Lastly, I have a lot of unpacking of a trailer to do, and I am already wiped out.  :(

So please be patient.

HAL

• Industry Contributor
Re: We made it back from Denver.
« Reply #1 on: 16 Oct 2012, 01:55 pm »
Danny,
Glad you made it home. 

Leaving now to travel home.

Always a fun time catching up at RMAF!  Hope to see you and the team at LSAF!

Rich

jparkhur

« Reply #2 on: 16 Oct 2012, 02:43 pm »
Danny, you should have a box at your door today or already there with a single present in it.....:)  I cut down the back to fit it in the box.  Hope you like it.. HAL/Rich... yours are boxed and off... JP

HAL

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #3 on: 16 Oct 2012, 05:32 pm »
Jon,
Thanks!  Will keep you posted when they arrive.

dBe

• Industry Participant
    • PI audio group, LLC
« Reply #4 on: 16 Oct 2012, 06:26 pm »
Danny,

Thanks to you and Christy for making the show fun and a great experience.  I had a really good show and it is because of all of the people in the room that pulled so hard in the same direction.

The Sevens are simply amazing!

To Rich: See  :o  it WAS that filtersetting, eh!!!  Thanks, man.

What a good time.

I'm blessed to be in your room every year.

Dave

HAL

• Industry Contributor
« Reply #5 on: 16 Oct 2012, 06:32 pm »
Dave,
Always glad to help!  I always have a blast at the show!

Keep on rockin' dude!

Rich

stu

« Reply #6 on: 18 Oct 2012, 02:15 am »
It sounds like you had a really good show again at RMAF.  Congratulations to all involved!  Wish I could have been there too.  One of these years I am going t make the trip to Denver for the show.  Good luck with your new speakers Danny.

Mark

S Clark

• a riot is the language of the unheard- Dr. King
« Reply #7 on: 18 Oct 2012, 03:32 am »
Glad to see all the crew in RM 2024 again, and to meet Pete. I was especially glad to see Dave in one piece and functional!

The sound was absolutely a big step up from the Super V, which was already one of the best sounds in the 2011 show.... and it was even better on Sunday after I had left?????  :o

I really did want to leave RMAF to take my wife leaf peeping, I really did want to leave, I really did want to leave, I really did....... :duh:        Actually, it was nice to take a couple of days to just drive the mountains.  I'll just have to make an effort to hear them another time. 

Danny,
Will you have another pair in Iowa Park anytime soon? 

Scott