Hopefully you will be using some really good electronics for these speakers.
How about this?
The “plan” for the room is to use the SalkStreamer as the main digital source controlled by mPad on an iPad2. For CD play the Wavelength is USB only so I’ll have the Bolder EE dac for that purpose. Some absorption panels, lighting, and PI Audio power conditioning, etc. and voila, we’ll be ready to rock.
• DIY 3 – 5 ga. solid copper IC & PC cabling
• Tube Research Labs Dude preamp w/Dueland caps
• TRL Samson mono blocks 300/500 watts
• SalkStream player & server (main digital source)
• Wavelength usb dac
• Bolder modded EE Minimax dac w/DEXA Discretes (for the CDP)
• Pioneer PD65 transport
• Squeezebox Touch (back-up source)
• Bolder Deluxe power supply with Bybee rails
• KCI Silkworm Digital IC
• Adona stands with 3” maple
• PI Audio Quad UberBuss & BussStop