FS Apogee Mini-Grands Sacramento, CA

Don_S

FS Apogee Mini-Grands Sacramento, CA
« on: 19 Sep 2012, 05:14 pm »
Apogee Mini Grands with external crossovers.

The system is set up in my listening room in Sacramento and available for auditioning by serious buyers. Local pickup only!  $2200 $2000 Sorry, No PayPal

Complete package includes (see detailed descriptions below):

Apogee Stage panels
Apogee Mini Grand subwoofers
Apogee DAX (cross between panels and subs)
All original hardware and manuals
External crossovers for the Stages
Original Boxes

Details:

Stage panels:
Mahogany trim. I am the original owner. The cosmetics are immaculate. Both bass panels look perfect. One midrange/tweeter ribbon (MRT) looks perfect. The other ribbon has slight damage due to an electronic equipment malfunction. That happened many years ago and the ribbon appears to function well without further damage occurring. Pics look kind of funky in the MRT area but that is an artifact from a wide-angle lens used close up.

Original Stage crossover is installed but it has been disconnected since apx June 2001. The user can reconnect it if they desire. Binding posts have been upgraded.

Subwoofers:
Purchased as dealer demos. Excellent condition.

Apogee DAX:
DAX has not been used since late 2003 or early 2004 when I purchased a TacT 2.2X preamp/crossover/room correction unit.

Original hardware includes:
Brackets to attach Stages to subwoofers
Legs to use the Stages alone without placing them on the subwoofers.
Apogee spikes for subwoofers.
Bonus-not original cone spikes also included.

External crossovers:
Built with North Creek Zen and Crescendo capacitors and 8AWG inductors. Built to same specs as the original crossovers but with upgraded components.

Boxes:
Panel boxes have been stored inside and are in good condition. Subwoofer boxes were wrapped in black plastic and stored in rafters above the garage. Their condition is unknown. They may be heat-damaged. I do not have space to store them so I won't pull them down until I know if a buyer wants them or not.

Additional pictures available to serious buyers.

« Last Edit: 26 Sep 2012, 02:35 pm by Don_S »

Don_S

Re: FS Apogee Mini-Grands Sacramento, CA
« Reply #1 on: 26 Sep 2012, 02:36 pm »
Bump.  Price reduced--see original post.