Ncore Chassis from cOz

HT cOz

Ncore Chassis from cOz
« on: 15 Aug 2012, 05:01 am »
Hello,

I have received my next batch of Mono and Dual Mono Ncore Chassis.  Here are the general specs for the two units:

Mono - 5 1 units available
Black Anodized
Length 10" x Width 9" x Height 3.5"
1 IEC Switched Inlet
1 Neutrik D style input
Side Vents
1 Pair of Speaker Outputs
LED holders and Blue LEDS included

Dual Mono - 8 1 unit available
Black Anodized
Length 17" x Width 10" x Height 3.5"
1 IEC Switched Inlet
2 Neutrik D style inputs
2 Pair of Speaker Outputs
Side Vents
LED holders and Blue LEDS included

Additionally I will have these two front plates available next week. 

Dual Mono

Mono

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Robert

Additional photos of interest

« Last Edit: 11 Sep 2012, 01:38 am by HT cOz »

HT cOz

Re: Ncore Chassis from cOz
« Reply #1 on: 31 Aug 2012, 04:57 am »
The laser etched logo front plates came in today.  I took a quick photo to give you an idea of what it looks like.  I will take a photo of the Dual Mono after this weekend.  Please note this option includes an additional charge to cover the cost of the front plates.

Robert
« Last Edit: 31 Aug 2012, 02:19 pm by HT cOz »

jonbee

« Reply #2 on: 31 Aug 2012, 03:41 pm »
I received my dual mono case from Robert this week. I won't receive the modules for a while, but looking at the case I'm very pleased. All the holes for mounting the modules are drilled and countersunk, and cutouts for the connectors, etc., are very nicely done, IMO. (Do take careful note of the config details, though, such as the IEC cutout, sized for a switched IEC socket) These features will make assembly of the amps a much easier affair. Highly recommended.

HT cOz

« Reply #3 on: 8 Sep 2012, 07:49 pm »
Hello Everyone,

Here is the photo of the Dual Mono Chassis with the Ncore Logo.  The front plate is an additional charge and available to current and past customers.

After these are gone, I'm out of the Ncore chassis business

Thanks,
Robert

matthew1975

« Reply #4 on: 8 Sep 2012, 10:54 pm »
Hello How much are you asking for the dual mono chassis. Thanks

HT cOz

« Reply #5 on: 9 Sep 2012, 03:47 pm »
Mathew,

I'm not sure if I can discuss pricing in this thread.  Please see my website for those details. 

http://www.cozcables.com/apps/webstore/products/show/3231924

http://www.cozcables.com/apps/webstore/products/show/3366731

Thanks,
Robert  :thumb:

JohnR

« Reply #6 on: 9 Sep 2012, 04:48 pm »
This is the Commercial Zone, yes you can post prices.

matthew1975

« Reply #7 on: 9 Sep 2012, 09:36 pm »
Thanks for the links. Just wondering do you ever make complete amps?

matthew1975

« Reply #8 on: 10 Sep 2012, 01:15 pm »
Also besides if you build completed amps. I would want one of your dual mono chasis, with the laser etching I don't see any were on your site what the additional charge is. But if you do make the complete amp I would like to get a quote if possible on a completed dual mono one plus the laser etching. Thanks Mattthew

HT cOz

« Reply #9 on: 10 Sep 2012, 05:48 pm »
Mathew,

Here is the pricing breakdown:

Basic Dual Mono case $145
Ncore Laser front plate $30

This includes the two front blue leds mounted in the plate, small rubber footers, and screws to assemble the cases. 

I personally do not build these amps but I can refer you to Wayne of Boulder Cables or locally Uriah Dailey and one of the two is sure to help you out.  They typically charge $200 for the build service.   

If you have any other questions, I'm available here and by email.

Thanks,
Robert

matthew1975

« Reply #10 on: 10 Sep 2012, 06:33 pm »
Robert thanks for the quick response save me one of the dual mono chasis with the engraving if you can. I don't get paid until friday. But if you can't I understand completly. First come first served. Also as soon as I can PM on here I would like to give you my email address and get all the info on the people you know who would complete the entire amp for me thanks again Matthew

HT cOz

« Reply #11 on: 11 Sep 2012, 01:40 am »
Robert thanks for the quick response save me one of the dual mono chasis with the engraving if you can. I don't get paid until friday. But if you can't I understand completly. First come first served. Also as soon as I can PM on here I would like to give you my email address and get all the info on the people you know who would complete the entire amp for me thanks again Matthew

Mathew,

I will absolutely save you one until you get paid.  There is 1 set of Monos and 1 Dual Mono unit left.

Thanks,
Robert

HT cOz

« Reply #12 on: 1 Oct 2012, 02:51 pm »
Hello Everyone,

Here is the photo of the Dual Mono Chassis with the Ncore Logo.  The front plate is an additional charge and available to current and past customers.

Thanks,
Robert

I had a few people back out and have 2 of these left. 

Make me an offer!!!

Thanks,
Robert

HT cOz

« Reply #13 on: 7 Oct 2012, 06:10 pm »
1 Unit left.

Thanks,
Robert
« Last Edit: 14 Oct 2012, 04:58 pm by HT cOz »

jonbee

« Reply #14 on: 7 Oct 2012, 09:14 pm »
Dual Mono Sunday Special, for today only get a Dual Mono chassis with Ncore face plate for $150 delivered CONUS. I have two available at this special price.

Thanks,
Robert

this is a steal. If you want to build an ncore with a minimum of effort,  Robert has the ticket.  These precut, pre drilled and counter sunk chassis make assembly a snap. A leisurely 5 hour build for me,  and a superb amp to show for it.