Super Summer Sale! Now is your chance.

Danny Richie

Super Summer Sale! Now is your chance.
« on: 22 May 2012, 06:25 pm »
I still have a lot of the X-Voce center channels in stock. This is a REALLY good center channel speaker. They originally sold for $599 a piece, from AV123, in the gloss finishes. So a full retail would have been about $1,200 each if they had been sold through stores.

I have had these marked down to $325 a piece and have several finishes available. Here is what I have:

Diamond Moho finish:

Here is Diamond Moho Natural.

This one is Diamond Cherry Rosa.

Want all Black? This one is Diamond Black.

And here is one in Satin Moho Rosa.

I also have a lot of X-Voce and X-Statik kits. $189 for an X-Voce kit (one speaker) and $369 for an X-Statik kit (a pair). See them here: http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?topic=90911.0

Now I am going to really sweeten the deal.

I'll sell you one of the X-Voce speakers and an X-Statik kit for only $600.

X-Statik cabinet plans can be seen here: http://gr-research.com/pdf/X-Statik%20Box.pdf

And if you want cabinets pre-built then you might be able to get Ron Joyner (Ron), Ruben of Fallen Enclosures (Outofthewoods), or John P (jparkhur) to build you some cabinets.

This is a great deal on some award winning speakers that will make a great front three for a home theater system. And $600 is a super sweet deal... :thumb:
« Last Edit: 26 May 2012, 05:31 am by Danny Richie »

BobRex

Re: Super Summer Sale! Now is your chance.
« Reply #1 on: 22 May 2012, 06:30 pm »
Danny, how would the X-Voces work if you stood them up as mains? 

Danny Richie

« Reply #2 on: 22 May 2012, 06:35 pm »
Danny, how would the X-Voces work if you stood them up as mains?

The Open baffle section of the X-Voce is only open to the back and top and not the bottom, as it sets on its bottom (as a center channel). So it is not going to be as transparent and open sounding as the X-Statik. The X-Statik uses all of the same drivers and is the match for X-Voce center channel. The X-Statiks would be the way to go for left and right mains.

oldman45

« Reply #3 on: 23 May 2012, 02:03 am »
Danny,  You're making it really hard for me to not spend money.  I'm trying my best not to since I already have speakers that I like.

Danny Richie

« Reply #4 on: 23 May 2012, 02:52 am »
Danny,  You're making it really hard for me to not spend money.  I'm trying my best not to since I already have speakers that I like.

Hey everybody needs a good summer project and this isn't that much money.  :D

pureiso

« Reply #5 on: 23 May 2012, 02:03 pm »
You are killing me, where was this sale a few months ago.   :nono:

jvgillow

« Reply #6 on: 23 May 2012, 03:24 pm »
I am hoping to be able to order a LS-C from Ruben but if that falls through I will probably buy a x-voce to go along with my LS-6 fronts.  I'm not sure if there would be a huge difference anyway using an 80Hz crossover  :?

Danny Richie

« Reply #7 on: 23 May 2012, 03:32 pm »
I am hoping to be able to order a LS-C from Ruben but if that falls through I will probably buy a x-voce to go along with my LS-6 fronts.  I'm not sure if there would be a huge difference anyway using an 80Hz crossover  :?

Actually the LS-C will be a better match for the LS-6's.

Danny Richie

« Reply #8 on: 23 May 2012, 04:01 pm »
A couple of pics of the front three together.

If anyone else has pics of their front three together feel free to post them.

topp

« Reply #9 on: 23 May 2012, 04:32 pm »
Danny,

How far from the back and side walls do you recommend the X-Voce and X-Statik speakers to be?  How long is this deal going to last?

Thanks,
Topp

corndog71

• Some people call me Rob.
« Reply #10 on: 23 May 2012, 04:59 pm »
This was taken at my old apartment.  I've mixed things up a bit at the new place.

Danny Richie

« Reply #11 on: 23 May 2012, 05:05 pm »
Danny,

How far from the back and side walls do you recommend the X-Voce and X-Statik speakers to be?  How long is this deal going to last?

Thanks,
Topp

I recommend getting them at least three feet off the rear wall for the best results.

I have 43 of the X-Voce in stock, and tons of kits. So I could run this deal for a while unless they start moving real fast.

I really want to move these X-Voce so I don't have to store them. Storing them cost me money! And I would really like to send some more funds to Santiago and family as I pay them as these are sold.

sch

« Reply #12 on: 23 May 2012, 09:10 pm »
My HT includes one X-Voce and it is a great "partner" for the LS line.
Of course mine is a 100% "unbiased" opinion  :green:
Now seriously, thanks to Danny for his effort and help, you guys can't imagine how thankful my family and I are for this.
Gracias!!!

Santiago

slingshot

« Reply #13 on: 26 May 2012, 03:15 am »
Danny, what are the dimensions of the X-Voce speaker?

Danny Richie

« Reply #14 on: 26 May 2012, 03:58 am »
Danny, what are the dimensions of the X-Voce speaker?

36" wide by 15" deep by 8" tall.

this_is_vv

« Reply #15 on: 26 May 2012, 05:27 am »
A couple of pics of the front three together.

If anyone else has pics of their front three together feel free to post them.

How much will be for three of  these....

Danny Richie

« Reply #16 on: 26 May 2012, 05:30 am »
How much will be for three of  these....

I don't have any more completed X-Statik's. I only have them as kits. But I have a lot of X-Voce still. See the first post.

floss

« Reply #17 on: 26 May 2012, 12:19 pm »
Question, i'm currently using an X-CS classic center with my GR Research A/V-3s and feel the center doesn't perform quite as well as the mains. Would the X-Voce be a better match for the AV-3s? Would the X-Voce integrate well, being that it's an open baffle speaker, or would I be better off sticking with the X-CS?

Danny Richie

« Reply #18 on: 26 May 2012, 03:27 pm »
Question, i'm currently using an X-CS classic center with my GR Research A/V-3s and feel the center doesn't perform quite as well as the mains. Would the X-Voce be a better match for the AV-3s? Would the X-Voce integrate well, being that it's an open baffle speaker, or would I be better off sticking with the X-CS?

Yeah, the Classic is going to be a little behind the A/V-3's.

The X-Voce will be a much better match even with the mids in an open baffle.

You could also upgrade your X-CS to the Encore version with a crossover change and tweeter swap. I still have some Encore tweeters with the larger face plates so that they are drop in replacements for the Classic tweeters. That will bring them up the A/V-3 levels.

And Welcome to AC.

pecker

« Reply #19 on: 26 May 2012, 11:14 pm »
Does the X-Static kit come with the "better" T26SG tweeter?