Grant's HT3-based HT in wild ebony

jsalk

Re: Grant's HT3-based HT in wild ebony
« Reply #20 on: 9 May 2012, 04:48 pm »
Seems like Jim got a new camera!

No new camera.  Rather than uploading pics to audiocircle, I am linking to the photos directly from our web server.  It seems to work much better.

I tried this because I was frustrated that the photos always looked better on my computer than they looked on audiocircle.  I presume that when they are uploaded to audiocircle, they are somehow compressed or re-sized.  Linking directly to the photos seems to work much better.

- Jim

grantc79

« Reply #21 on: 9 May 2012, 07:35 pm »
I presume that when they are uploaded to audiocircle, they are somehow compressed or re-sized.  Linking directly to the photos seems to work much better.

- Jim

Speaker builder and tech guru  :o

woofersus

• Industry Participant
  • Authorized Dealer: Melody & Angel City Audio
    • East Street Audio
« Reply #22 on: 10 May 2012, 03:38 pm »
Holy cow.  I troll this circle from time to time just to look at the pictures of Jim's veneer work, but I just had to comment on these.  Definitely among my all-time favorites.

JohnR

« Reply #23 on: 10 May 2012, 11:55 pm »
I tried this because I was frustrated that the photos always looked better on my computer than they looked on audiocircle.  I presume that when they are uploaded to audiocircle, they are somehow compressed or re-sized.  Linking directly to the photos seems to work much better.

Yes, sorry about that, it's currently using the inbuilt SMF image functions. It will be fixed in the next release.

jsalk

« Reply #24 on: 11 May 2012, 01:09 am »
Yes, sorry about that, it's currently using the inbuilt SMF image functions. It will be fixed in the next release.

No problem at all.  This is very easy for me.

- Jim

texas steve

« Reply #25 on: 16 May 2012, 02:08 am »
Me too! I have HT3s (lRCenter, and sourrounds) and every time I look here I think I should open my wallett!

Speaker builder and tech guru  :o

Fatcat

• Art Slob.
« Reply #26 on: 16 May 2012, 02:24 am »
Outstanding looking speakers!!!