This is the "DeadFish Is Losing His Hearing" sale, extraveganza!

Bob in St. Louis

• Facilitator
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
THanks Lin! That's the one, right there.  :D
Not sure how or why linking from the new gallery is such a PITA. Now I know why Steve was having such a hard time.  :duh:

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Bill....thanks for the photo's... :thumb:

Have a good 4th. ....... :beer:

DeadFish

You bet, Chris!  I had the same problems, as I was gonna try and 'display' in the thread but couldn't make it work.  Glad we got THIS far!   You just gotta trust me that there is lots to see.

You have a great one as well!  I'm just happy to stay inside and STAY AWAKE!   :wink:
(Sure would like a handy six pack as well, but maybe down the road.  I'll drink ONE anyways!! )

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
Bill, if you have the chance to post a current sale inventory, please do so. 

I am hoping that when you get better you'll buy it all back!   :thumb:

The offer to ship your stuff still stands!

Bob

DeadFish

Hey Bob!  Nothing would make me feel better than to know my hearing would improve and things would be worth having for me.  As it is, my ears have dropped fairly badly, and it is a struggle having conversations at times.   The jury is still out whether that is gonna 'fix' or not, and I have an ear doctor appointment in about a week to tell me if it is just wax or real damage.   Keep yer fingers crossed!
  SO, after that, I'll try and get a list together of what is here to move on.  It'll be a week or two though, depending on what the docs say and what they can do.

BPoletti

I suffered with a lot of hearing loss for almost 10 years.  I actually got a lot of my hearing back about the time I turned 60.  It will never be what it was in my 20s and 30s, but I'm happy to hear again.