This is the "DeadFish Is Losing His Hearing" sale, extraveganza!

DeadFish

Listen - don't 'hi-five' a cactus while in NM, nothing good can come of it.

:lol:

Bob in St. Louis

• Facilitator
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
Have fun on the trip Bill! Best wishes, and have a great time.  :thumb:

Bob

roscoeiii

Listen - don't 'hi-five' a cactus while in NM, nothing good can come of it.

Agreed. Hugs are much better than high fives.

steve k

All the best Bill. Have a great trip!

steve

electricbear

Have a fun and safe trip my friend.

Hifibone

Hey Bill,

Was great meeting you. The Truthlink IC's have been a nice addition to my system...thanks again. Enjoy your getaway!

Take care,
Dave (hifibone)

sturgus

Bill, enjoy your trip.
Sturgus

DeadFish

Thanks everybody!!   It looks like it is time to be outa here!

I suppose this is a bad time to start thinking about fear of flying, eh? :duh:

thunderbrick

• Volunteer
  • I'm just not right!
Bill, the offer still stands to ship your gear for you.  And I pack well!   :thumb:

wedweb

Have a great trip Fish...... :D

JoshK

Have a great trip.  If you get around to it and still have the 300B amp, I'm very interested.

lonewolfny42

• Speakers....What Speakers ?
Bill....how was your trip ?

Hope your getting along OK. :thumb:

DeadFish

For those interested, New Mexico was pretty much a hoot, considering my lack of energy nor desire to go.  My dear wife conned me into it, and here are a few pictures I got taken.  Mostly we sat at home and stayed cool, but that was good too!

I think you can see pictures in this gallery of some of where I was picture shooting:
http://www.audiocircle.com/index.php?action=gallery;area=browse;album=7454
Yeah, I think that will work for you.

Wanting to thank again the folks that have borne with me on some of this stuff I had for sale.  I have been chiefly robbed of most energy and I drop the ball  a lot as I plain pass out a bunch while 'resting'.

The trip was good for us 'spiritually', both myself and my wife.  Good to get away from what the last 7 months have brought us.  I still look pretty (without the ponytail) but tired most of the time.
But the doctors are optimistic, as I continue with treatments and testing!   And again, thanks to all for your good wishes, prayers and support.  It has all meant a lot to the wife and I, as she knows how much I've enjoyed my listening hobby and hanging with as many of you as I could.

God pays people back for that stuff, ya know. :wink:

Y'all take care!       Bill

bpape

• Industry Participant
  • I am serious and don't call my Shirley
    • Sensible Sound Solutions
Glad you're back and had a good time Bill.  Hang in there....

Bryan

Bob in St. Louis

• Facilitator
  • "Introverted Basement Dwelling Troll"
Great to hear the trip did you some good Bill.  :thumb:

This is my favorite shot of yours. I'd love to have that view of my front yard:

Well. Apparently the method of posting photos from the gallery has changed.  :scratch:
It was #7 I was referring to.

DeadFish

Thanks guys!
Bob,if you refer to the picture that sez 'That lovely mtn. from the bottom...', that was from the rear deck/porch of a resort out there.  LOVELY place, and way too expensive to eat at!  It is hard to find a place where you DON'T get a great view of the mountain! 
I like the idea of very little grass to mow, as well!
Truly beauty I'm glad I had a chance to see! 
I just want to stay well enough, long enough to maybe get to see some more!  :)

drummerwill

Sounds like you're feeling a little better since the trip. Take your time and don't try
 to do too much, gives you something to do tomorrow.......!

Have Fun
    Willie

Scott F.

Hiya Bill  :D

Glad to see you had a fine time. One of these years, we really want to spend some time down in the Southwest. Simply beautiful down there.

Bob, let me see if I can get the pics to work.....

...got it to work but it was a PITA. I had to view the Page Info (code) in Firefox then figure out which image (gif/jpg) was the actual pic, then I had to copy the link, use the 'image' button, then paste the copied link.  A simple 'right click' on the image and 'copy link location' doesn't work.

It was a loooong way to go but I figured out how to do it....sort of  :scratch:

DeadFish

Good work, Scott!
That particular picture is just off my friend Kim's porch.   My wife and I had a ball with the cameras, just in his backyard alone.    I was the only one of the 4 of us to 'catch' a roadrunner, though not the most photogenic picture.  Wish I had the energy of 'back in the day' when I was UP for photoshooting.  It would have been hard to get me on the jet!  (I still like shooting film vs. digital, for the effects I want to get!)
   Yeah, there is plenty to see out there, and plenty we didn't see this time around. 
       HAPPY 4TH OF JULY, Everyone!
                                                     Bill

opnly bafld

• 83 Klipsch LSIs
Great to hear the trip did you some good Bill.  :thumb:

This is my favorite shot of yours. I'd love to have that view of my front yard: