Go Tiger!

stlrman

Go Tiger!
« on: 25 Mar 2012, 07:49 pm »
Tiger is in fine form. Happy to see him playing well,and feeling healthy.
I would like to see him win many more majors wins, alteast make it interesting to compete for the record.

stlrman

Re: Go Tiger!
« Reply #1 on: 25 Mar 2012, 07:59 pm »
4birds in last five holes!

rodge827

« Reply #2 on: 25 Mar 2012, 10:56 pm »
Heeeee's Baaack!  8)

Awesome win!  :D

Very fun to watch  :thumb: 

ptmconsulting

« Reply #3 on: 26 Mar 2012, 04:12 pm »
This might just be the ego/confidence boost he needs to get back on the horse and lead the field again. Hard playing conditions for everyone on Sunday. They were all losing strokes and Tiger was making birdies. That's the Tiger we all knew 5 years ago.

eclein

• Volunteer
  • ..we walk the plank with our eyes wide open!-Gotye
« Reply #4 on: 26 Mar 2012, 04:44 pm »
Good to see the smile once again!! What a wild bunch of years he's been through.....wow... :thumb:

jackman

« Reply #5 on: 26 Mar 2012, 05:00 pm »
Golf is more fun when Tiger has his A game.   Bayhill is like his home turf and I've been there a few times to watch the Bayhill Tournament over the years.  Tiger was particularly sharp this week and looks to be peaking in time for the Masters.  Fun stuff!

Also, I can't imagine Tiger's celebration party last night!  Probably a lot more fun than I was having... :thumb:

decal

« Reply #6 on: 26 Mar 2012, 06:24 pm »
Good to see the smile once again!!

He is a sore loser, isn't he?

mcgsxr

« Reply #7 on: 26 Mar 2012, 06:25 pm »
I enjoyed seeing Tiger close the deal yesterday, I think it was entertaining, and good for the upcoming Masters.

I really enjoyed seeing how well GMAC handled things both during the round, and following.  He is one classy cat.

I liked watching Poulter when they showed him, but I miss the zanier outfits!

I felt bad for Ernie Els, but I guess he will continue to struggle some.

I liked seeing Bubba end up T4th too!  My hero (even if he is younger than me...)