Time to cull the herd a bit. No pics yet, but if anyone's interested in anything I'll take a shot and put it up asap. NOTE: Everything works just fine.Marantz SR5005 100 WPC 7.1 home theatre unit
. Bought new last year for $500 at Accessories4Less.com. In perfect shape. Rarely used - guess I don't watch enough tv!
All the pertinent info is here: http://us.marantz.com/us/products/pages/productdetails.aspx?CatId=avreceivers&ProductId=SR5005
It comes with everything that was included in the box, including the box. SOLD SOLD SOLDAudio Refinement Tuner
- great digital tuner that is pretty scratched up on top, but the face is pretty clean. $75Audio by Van Alstine Insight DAC
- In nice shape. 44100 only. Great entry level - or better - dac. I upgraded the tubes, but I think I have the originals around here somewhere. SOLD SOLD SOLDDynaco PAT-4 Preamp
- the solid state one. Nice shape considering age. RESERVED FOR MERREVDenon 1930 CI CD/DVD
player - I had this thing upgraded through Wally at Underwood HIFI a few years back. Works great, especially as a CDP. Obviously while it's dated as far as a DVD player goes, it sounds terrific. SOLD SOLD SOLDold Yamaha Tuner
- $25 - Nice Shape, Circa Late 70's/early 80'sold Pioneer Tuner
- $25 - Nice shape. Circa late 70's early 80'sBAT VK-60 Amplifier
- 60 WPC in very good shape. Heavy as a tank. Comes with a few extra tubes. Has a slight buzz - not thru the speakers - when on. You don't hear it when playing music. SOLD SOLD SOLD to blackmore...
Old Eico integrated - Tube
. It's ugly as hell, but has be retrofitted for stereo sound by someone some time ago. Mullard tube. Kinda cool really. No outer case. RESERVED FOR SCOTT
Actually there is more, but "you never know when you might need" the other stuff I can't seem to part with...
Drop me a note and I'll get a pic if you want, or you can come by and take a look.
Lastly, I'd like to blame Scott Faller for causing me to accumulate all this stuff