Hal is correct and some simple adjustments to raise your f3 yields this:
Less than half the space of the previous design and .141 ft^3. It yields a rising response with a peak around 152hz and up 2.2db but then has a fairly smooth roll off after that with an f3 of about 90hz. I just let the box builder figure "optimum" dimensions which are obviously easy to tweak either way. I can easily tweak it, what dims are you looking for?
Scott I appreciate your efforts, I did download WinISD, but try as I might, I couldn't seem to save the new driver info so I could continue. Any clues on that?
I found something to play with box volume here, but no FR graph like winISD;http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/enclosure-volume-calculator/
I've had to define my parameters better as design has progressed, priorities have evolved to:
1. 5"x5" footprint is ideal for area where they will sit
2. Keep the whole thing cheap and cheerful
3. I think I want to optimize box volume if at all possible, hence my latest design
4. I'll mock them up before commiting to a final finish
5. I think I've succumbed to the experimentation bug