For Sale: 5 Marble Norh 4.0 speakers, Black Marble.

tcsubwoofer

Hey Everybody, my Norh Marble 4.0 speakers are up for sale.  I haven't used these for several years and have held onto them thinking I would use them for a third system in my house.  However, space and number of rooms in my house is short and I don't see ever really integrating these into my home at this point.  One speaker is shielded and can be used as a center channel near a TV.  They are 40 lb each in boxes.  Buyer pays for shipping although I already have new shipping boxes for these speakers.  Current pricing for Norh 4.0 speakers in marble is $900/pair and I am willing to sell all 5 for $950 plus shipping (located in Denver if you want to estimate shipping).  Speakers are in very good shape with only slight blemishes on 1 or 2 and not all grills function properly because the speaker grill attachment pegs on two grills have broken.  These Norh's are incredible speakers and can make an excellent 2 channel system with dedicated sub or an unreal 5 channel HT system with sub.  As you are probably aware you will love the beauty of the solid marble and that they play so clear, so musically, and so effortlessly at high levels is truly amazing from such a small speaker.

tcsubwoofer

SOLD. For Sale: 5 Marble Norh 4.0 speakers, Black Marble.
« Reply #1 on: 4 Jan 2012, 10:35 pm »
Thanks everybody...these sold today!

Lyndon

Re: For Sale: 5 Marble Norh 4.0 speakers, Black Marble.
« Reply #2 on: 4 Jan 2012, 10:38 pm »
tc,
I saw your post yesterday, and these sure brought back memories.
There is another old forum member, Marbles, who bought several versions of the Norh speakers, and there was another version, like a pentangle shape? that was my favorite.  I also liked these in the wood.  They are so distinctive with their shapes. Glad that you enjoyed them, and that you had a quick sale.
Lyndon

tcsubwoofer

« Reply #3 on: 4 Jan 2012, 11:38 pm »
Actually was hard to sell these.  I started to think about keeping them for nostalgia but I wouldn't use them any time soon and could use the money.

jqp

• Facilitator
  • Each CD lovingly placed in the nOrh CD-1
« Reply #4 on: 10 Jan 2012, 03:03 am »
Wow someone got a great deal!