F/S: MHDT USBridge USB-SPDIF converter SOLD

PHamm

F/S: MHDT USBridge USB-SPDIF converter SOLD
« on: 20 Dec 2011, 10:00 pm »
For sale: one MHDT USBridge USB-SPDIF converter.

The USBridge is an asynchronous USB-SPDIF converter which can pass 24/192 signals and is capable of native device integer streaming with Pure Music software (I haven't tested it with other software). Output to  a DAC is via RCA, toslink or I2S. It has dual clocks for 44.1K and 48K multiples. It is USB powered, small and sounds absolutely great. It will work with Mac OS, Windows and Linux systems. Full details are available here:

http://dhost.info/mhdtlab/USBridge.htm

The USBridge is in mint condition and comes complete with all the relevant packaging and accessories. In my system (and I stress YMMV), this is a better and richer converter than the Hiface. In fact, I bought the USBridge new to replace my Hiface. You can see a photo of it here (please excuse the dust on the top cover!):

The current retail price is $174 plus shipping. I am looking for $120 (postage and paypal fees included in the price). NOW SOLD
« Last Edit: 15 Jan 2012, 06:55 pm by PHamm »

PHamm

Re: F/S: MHDT USBridge and Black Cat Veloce cable
« Reply #1 on: 28 Dec 2011, 10:33 pm »
Time for a bump and a price cut.

PHamm

Re: F/S: MHDT USBridge USB-SPDIF converter
« Reply #2 on: 5 Jan 2012, 07:56 pm »
The digital cable has been sold separately, so the sale is now for the MHTD USBridge alone. I think this a very good deal for someone at $120.

Esote

« Reply #3 on: 15 Jan 2012, 12:42 pm »
Hello there,

Wondering if you still have this nice piece of gear?
I am seriously interested and actually want to buy it.

I have had many interfaces like these, e.g. Hiface, Stello U3 and the very unique Kingrex UD384 + UPower
and latter combo is actually for sale right now as I am a bit downgrading not in quality as MHDT makes beautiful equipment I think like Kingrex also does but this MHDT might be the one fitting my needs.

Best regards,

Hotze Hania

PHamm

« Reply #4 on: 15 Jan 2012, 04:12 pm »
Yes, it is still available.

PHamm

« Reply #5 on: 15 Jan 2012, 06:51 pm »
Now sold to avu.